51.

Mr. Armstrong is sitting in the bar thinking what he did. If freen is dead or not. Than the fact that how he is gonna get his little girl back. All of that is blocking his thinking abilities. He ordered another beer.

His order arrives. He starts to sip  the drink but he finds a not beside it. He opens it hesitantly.

If you want important information about freen sarocha meet me in the vip cabin 2.

Mr. Armstrong thought for a moment but decided to go.

As he reaches the vip area. He sees a long hall with classic picture hanging on the walls. Fancy golden numbers on the door.

He reaches the vip room 2. He knocks on the door.

After a bit a beautiful woman opens the door. She is an older woman. She is near to mr. Armstrong age but younger.

" You wrote the note?" Mr. Armstrong asked without going in.

" No! I didn't but someone is in here who did. Come in!" Said the woman with a smile.

When he enters the room hesitantly he sees two couches and the room is in darkness only a deem red light lighting the whole room. The room is stacked with different kinds of expensive liquor he never seen.

A old man is sitting on the couch facing outside.

Mr. Armstrong goes in and says," what is the meaning of this?" He holds up the note.

" Oh! You came good. Come sit." The old man points at the other couch.

Mr. Armstrong goes and sit their.

" Any favourites?". The old man asks.

" No!" Mr. Armstrong keeps the answer short as he wants to go straight into the business.

" Well than let me choose." The old man opens a champagne bottle. Then pours a glass for mr. Armstrong.

" Who are you?" Mr.  Armstrong says without drinking his drink.

" I am an old friend of freen. Very old as you can see." He drinks a sip then continues.." ha ha.! She lived in the same town as me. And I was also a criminal lawyer of her. I am reason she was out of trouble for years. Untill your daughter came.... The day she came freen started getting into trouble. So... I hated your daughter. But than realized she was just doing her job. Freen was the one using her for her physical gain...!"

Mr. Armstrong's  gets angry.

" Then they got lost. I also retired and traveled the world until I crossed my path with her again...!"

" What do you want from me?" Mr. Armstrong asked since he wasn't really ready to hear a story from an old man now.

" Well I have some information of her. You know I was her lawyer so all of her illigal works and dealing are under my belt. So I can give you the evidences..."

" What do you want in return?"

" Nothing! Watching her suffer is all I want. That is enough for me. You know the saying... Enemy's enemy is a friend." Old man said.

" Humm! So where are they?" Asked mr. Armstrong.

" Right here!" He pointed towards a pendrive.

" Hum! Thanks." Mr. Armstrong said and took the pendrive.

" Let's cheers to that!" The old man raised his glass.

" Sure" mr. Armstrong put the pendrive in his pocket and picked up his glass.

" What is your name?" Asked mr. Armstrong sipping his drink.

" I am willium weichai...! She is my wife."

....

" Wait what about your daughter? If she comes here she can ruin our play." The old man asked.

" Don't worry! She can't enter thailand even if she wants to. She is still a fugitive in thailand." Mr. Armstrong said.

" Ha ha ha..!" The old man laughing " freen is still in most wanted list how did she entered the country?"

Mr. Armstrong gave it a thought. Then said..." I'll set the security higher..."

" I don't think that can stop her. You won't know her disguise. They roamed through Europe for three years without being detected. They must have more then one disguise. Put a surveillance in England at her house in the town. If she isn't already here." Mr. Weichai said.

.....

Mr. Kim and a man came out of Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok.

" You never told me about your secret identity fon!" Said ms. Kim looking the man beside her. " Is there anything else I was supposed to know.?"

" Well ms. Kim I am not really fon!" The man beside her said hesitantly " I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong! People used to call me becky!"

" WHAT?" Ms. Kim suddenly screamed.

Everyone around them started looking at them.

" What do you mean? Your name is Becky?" Ms. Asked softly.

" Yes!"

" I am curious about you past life!"

" It's a long ms. Kim. Just for now you need to know that I am not what I look like. I was a lawyer here. Then things happened and I had to flee thailand."

They reached outside the airport. Ms. Kim raised her hands to stop a taxi.

" So! That's why? I am still wondering how did kongkwan got so much power that she stopped black listed your name and put you on every air line's no fly list.? Don't tell me she is also not kongkwan?" Asked ms. Kim.

" Actually her name is freen sarocha! Freen sarocha Chankimha." Said becky in her manly voice since a taxi just stopped in front of them. And they were getting into it.

" so...! How did get this identity?" Asked ms. Kim.

" When we were leaving Bangkok she gave me this personality"

" I see."

The taxi Started after Becky and miss kim got into the taxi.

" You have to tell me all about it!" Ms. Kim said with excitement.