11.

Fon went back to her library. When she saw mrs. Wamming waiting for her outside. Although she was a jolly woman but today she seemed very sad and gloomy. She was looking down and she was also holding something behind her back.

As fon saw mrs. Wamming she rushed towards her and smiled.

" Mrs. Wamming! Aww! Why do you look so gloomy today?" Said fon.

" It's just not fine fon. I am very sad. Why did you suggest me such a sad story to read. This is very sad. Romeo and Juliet. Such pure souls in love... Now they are dead." Said  mrs. Wamming with a sad face.

" I am sorry mrs. Wamming. Let me suggest you a happy book. Come in." Fon opened the library.

Fon and mrs. Wamming went inside the Library.

" You know your kids are getting really intelligent. Yesterday day they solved a puzzle that we were stuck in for two hours " mrs. Wamming said while fon went back to look for a happy book.

" Did they ? I am so lucky! Mrs. Wamming." Said fon from the back.

" You sure are. You know kongkwan loves you so much. You have a loving partner happy kids. Everything is just perfect. Unlike Romeo and Juliet." Said mrs. Wamming.

" Here! You can read this." Fon put a book infront of mrs. Wamming.

" I'll try. Are you sure it's not sad?"

" Of course! It's a happy ending book." Said fon.

Mrs. Wamming left with the book. Fon had no new works now. She started fixing and dusting the shelves. Fon looked at the books and then she finally remembered what mrs. Wamming said. She wasn't listening to her when she said. Fon was busy looking for the book.

" You sure are. You know kongkwan loves you so much. You have a loving partner happy kids. Everything is just perfect. Unlike Romeo and Juliet."

I am really? Am I really lucky so much? Every time I had happiness with p'freen it was so short lived. When I was young I met her. I was happy with her. But it was only for few years. Then I grew up and met her again. I fell in love with her and then ..... Now I left my country my name all to marry her. And it seems so good. So perfect. How can something be so perfect? I thought the same thing back at p'freen's house. And the world came crushing down after that. And now the same thing.

Please god! Don't make me and p'freen suffer anymore. She did committed sins. But she is clean now. She is a lovly family woman. Now please don't make her suffer for her past. Thought fon while dusting the shelves.

......

On the other side of England.

Mala and mr. Armstrong already searched all the dockyards mr. Armstrong heard of..

" What can we do now?" Mala said while looking at a passerby boat in the sea.

" Maybe here our search will end. But not my hope. I hope to find that murderer." Said mr. Armstrong. " And I hope to see my daughter one more time before I die." Thought mr. Armstrong.

" Mr. Armstrong what about your daughter? Do you think of her or miss her?" Asked mala curiously.

" I don't! She is already a fugitive in our country. What can I accept from someone who choose a Traitor. She also became a traitor to me." Mr. Armstrong said with a straight face keeping his angry policeman attitude up.

" Isn't this your country? England?" Asked mala.

" It was. When I was nineteen. I joined the queen's army training program. I was good at it. So they let me be a door gaurd of a royal. I also did a good service there. So I was promoted to be the head of a county in a small town. I loved in there. But it was very small and boring. So I resigned and joined newly opened Interpol london division. It was called secret service back then. I was twenty nine by then. I had to visit place to place. Once I had a case in Thailand. It took more time then I thought so I started living there. And I also fell in love with wife there. After that I married her and stayed there as a the messenger from london department. When I completed my stay there for 12 years I was approved of the citizenship of thailand. Hence I became a thai. Although I still had my British citizenship still I feel thai more. Because my love my life is in Thailand." Said mr. Armstrong looking deep at the sea.

" Wow! You had a impressive history mr. Armstrong." Said mala looking impressed.

" What's the deal with you and freen anyway. I thought you were friends?" Said mr. Armstrong.

" I was. But there we drifted apart now I don't have any kind of friendly feeling for her. She is just another person I knew. And now she is just a work to me." Mala sighed with deep breath. Then she stood up.

" Where are you going?" Asked mr. Armstrong. Seeing mala leave.

" We already lost a clue and now if we lose hope we will lose this case. So I am going back to that town to gather some hope. " Said mala stretching her hands and legs.

" What was the name of that town.?" Asked mr. Armstrong also standing up.

" Kingdom plains!" Mala said excitedly.

" You had childhood memories there. You said there was a beach. But you couldn't enjoy because of the cold..." Said mr. Armstrong.

" Yeah! Very cold also the new town was building and so much sound from the construction. And the ships that kept coming and going to deliver building meterial." Said mala with a fed up face.

" What did your father do there?" Asked mr. Armstrong.

" He was a contractor for ships. He went there to make sure the cargo's are reaching there right!" Said mala.

" A ship's contractor? So that means there must be a dockyard. Where those ships came.?" Asked mr. Armstrong when he realised that they have a new clie and a new hope.

" No! It wasn't parmanent. It was a temporary thing just for the building materials to come.. "

" But there was a port? So it may not be in use but still a ship or boat can come there?" Said mr. Armstrong looking down.

" Umm!" Before mala could say anything else mr. Armstrong ran towards the car.

" Where are we going?" Asked mala following him.

" To your childhood vacation. Kingdom plains. Let's see how far they came along?"
Said mr. Armstrong starting the car. The car started making a loud roaring sound. Mala barely sat in the car he drove the car away.