21.

I finally met freen sarocha. The person kept me away from my home for years. Now she is in front of me. I am walking with her side by side. I don't know what kept me from shooting my gun at her. May be the angel in my arms sleeping. She is exact copy of Becky my daughter. Whom I will meet after so many years.

I also glance at the boy what was his name sam. Yes. Sam in her hands maybe that what keeping me from shooting her brains out. He looked familiar I thought. But now face to face I can see he is a male version of freen.

I wonder who gave birth to them. They must be twin. Not over three years old. But they both got my becky's charms.

Freen is walking slowly slowly towards a house with a beautiful garden in front of it. A big tree is in the front yard with a swing. Just like Becky had in our front yard. Freen did enough to keep her in captivity.

The house was locked which meant one thing.... Becky wasn't home.  No worries I know their house now. I can wait few more hours to meet with my daughter. She have to come home in some point of time. Freen was hesitant open the door. She was standing in front of this house for a long time. If she is planning of escaping. It's not possible. I already have one of the kay reasons she can't escape.
She finally unlocked the door to their home. It was small. Very small I would say. It only had three or so bedrooms. A small hall and attached kitchen. A screen was parting the kitchen from the hall. The hall had a tv and a couch. The walls are filled with happy memories. All those years of my daughter's life that I missed are captured here. I stopped in front of a special photo that every father wants to see.  Their daughter in a wedding dress.

She looks so heavenly beautiful

She looks so heavenly beautiful. They both do. They both looks like they are happy and so in love. The smile in her face. I missed that smile a lot.

The next one may be of their honeymoon.

Another one when sam and mon was born