31.

" NOOOOOOO!" i saw becky come out of the back of his car. I tried to stop them. But I was stopped by mr. Armstrong.

John got his gun out and pointed at them.

" DON'T YOU DARE!......" I screamed out to him.

But he still kept his gun pointed at sam. Becky got a hold on him. Becky was hugging and covering him from that bastard's gun point. She was kneeling to the ground to cover sam.

My blood was boiling with anger. Why isn't nam with them...?

I asked nam specially to come and get them.

" HOW DARE YOU? Can't you see who is incharge here?" He screamed. It's true he is incharge here. He was pointing his guna at my world.

" John! You don't wanna do that. I got you what you wanted...so do what you want with her. Not them..!" Mr. Armstrong cried out.

" No ! I can do anything..! HEY! YOU! COME FORWARD AND KNEEL BEFORE ME. I'LL LET THEM GO THEN." HE screamed.

My eyes got wide with his order. I never kneeled down before anyone except my becky. But now it's different. My becky and my sam's life is on the steak. I need to help them somehow....

" LET THEM GO..!" said mr. Armstrong.
I couldn't listen to anything else. Somehow I went infront of them. Then I started to kneel down before him.

Becky was surprised and cried out.

" P'freen...no! You can't kneel before him...!"

But he started laughing crazily. He put down the gun. 

" Look! Rebecca Armstrong! Who you married? She is kneeled down infront of me. You married such a weak woman."

" Go to your grandpa.!" Becky said to sam. Kath ran from the car also and ran towards us. But they all came running to me. They hugged me tightly.

" Get in the car...!" I cried out to them hugging tightly.

" Mommy! Where were you I missed you!" Said sam.

I kissed his forehead then kath's. I told them to go to their grandpa.

" Protect them." I mouthed the words.

His eyes were teary. I never thought I would see this man cry. But this time he was. The fear of his offspring's life ending was killing him too. Now I understand why he was so mad at me. I would be mad too if someone took kath away from me.

But now that bastard came near us. Mr. Armstrong tightly held kath and sam into a tight hug.

" So freen! I thought you'd be different but you're just a weak little woman. Why is she so into you anyway? What can you do?" He said with a annoying smile.

" Everyone's a weak woman when their hands are bound! Release them and see! Such a big man with a gun infront of a captive woman." I said in a mocking way. I knew what I had to do to get him pissed. I needed to scratch on his male ego to get him pissed enough to make him use his gun. Not on the children or Becky.

I looked at him with pride in my face.

" So proud aren't you? Exactly what are you proud of?" He asked.

" Hair!" I said definitely looking at his bald head.

He was getting angry I can see.

" Ha ha ha! So funny sarocha! Women tend to like a clown! But the show's over! You're over!" He said in his obviously fake British accent.

" Oh! John! Atleast I had her. What about you still your left hand giving you pleasure or you moved on to your right hand now?" I was mocking him. But he was way too put together! I don't how missed he is. But he is looking at my face with a displeasure look. 

Suddenly I felt a quick hard blow on my face. The impact was so hard I fell to the ground. I can see becky in front of me cry out....

" P'FREEN!" She stood up and ran towards me.

I shook my head and looked up. I saw his fist near my face.

" Are you still in the mood for funny?" He asked.

"I actually got a few more wanna hear?" I said smiling even though I was in a lot of pain. Blood was slowly flowing out of my cheek where it hit my tooth. I spit out some blood. Then another punch. This time with the gun.

" Got any more?" He asked. I knew he was correct amount of angry. I just need him a bit more angrier.

" Yeah! But it would slip straight out of you bald head!" I smiled through my half opened eyes. His gun did injured my right eye.

" P'freen stop!" Becky cried from a distance. She was trying to get closer to me but that bastard pointed his gun at her every time.

I am gonna make you suffer every bit of it.

" Let's get to serious business here! Sarocha!" He whispered in my ear.

" You give me your wife and I'll let you die quickly." He whispered again.

" Get the thought of my wife out of you bald head. Or else I am gonna make so many hole in that, so people can play golf in it." I whispered back.

" I am not playing sarocha!" He said.

" Me neither!" I looked directly in his eyes.

" Then go to your paradise!" He put the gun on my head.

I can see mr. Armstrong tightly holding both of my kids. Also covering their eyes so they can't see this view. Becky is crying. When he points the gun at me. She was stunned. She cried out....

" P'freen...! Noooo! Don't do it...!"

Mala in all of this was very emotionless. And mr. Armstrong did nothing but doing his grandpa duty. Suddenly a gunshot was heard.....