58.

" mom? What did he found?" I asked almost shaking her.

" He found out that freen killed bunch of cops and escaped. He went out the earliest he could." Mom said with the saddest eyes.

" Mom!" I hugged her and started crying.

" Why did freen did all of that...? She was such a good girl... How did she became like that?" Mom asked while crying too.

" Mom!  I know. Mom! Why is this happening? Why can't dad just leave us alone? Why can't he forgive her? We were living alone away from here. The live of honesty. She was such a good citizen in there you can ask anyone there. Everyone will tell you how good p'freen is. Mom... please please ask dad to forgive us..." I started crying.

" Baby! This is not just about your dad anymore. The whole country is after her. Now she has became a criminal for the whole country. I knew how good person she was. She was such a good girl. I don't know what happened to her. But if she did all the stuff in the news then she deserves the punishment Becky. Everything else aside she killed people and taking life has no marcy. God didn't gave that power to any other human being to kill another one....she is a criminal. No matter how good she was for years." Mom hugged me and started patting on my head.

I couldn't hear anything else my mom said anymore. I just let her go. I move away from her into the room and locked the door.

.......

I locked myself for the whole day. My mom tried to knock on my room. She tried to bring me food. But I didn't ate anything.

I had no idea how much time had passed. I tried to snick out of the house. But then I saw the body guards out side our house. When I tried to go out they wouldn't let me. I wasn't afraid of the guns they had. But instead of shooting one of them picked me up like a baby and put me inside the house.

I am tired of this.  Dad haven't came home yet. I left my phone at p'freen's house. I am missing my babies. I am pretty sure they are too.

Knock on the window again.

" P'freen!" I excitedly opened the window.

" P'freen, I waited for you so long...!" I said helping her in the room.
" I know! I missed you too!" She said hugging me.

" I missed you so much..! When did you leave last night? What about the guards outside?" I asked.

" I killed them! And put my men in their place." She said with a serious face.

Then started laughing." I am joking..!"

I knew she wasn't..

" Baby! What about our babies? How is sam and kath? Are they missing me?" I asked.

" Humm! They are missing you so much. They were asking for you all day." She said.

I got sad knowing my babies are actually suffering for our mistakes. It's not their fault or age to suffer like this. What would be the effect in their mind watching their moms get arrested and getting dragged out of their home.

I sigh heavily.

" Don't worry! This situation is temporary." P'freen said while charishing  my hair.

I rested my head on her shoulder. She kept on hugging me.

" Have you eaten something?" She asked.

" No!" I said looking away.

She looked seriously at me. Then took off her jacket in which she brought food in small pouches.

.....

After she fed me. We both laid down.
She was hugging me. We both cuddling eachother.

" Bec bec! I am thinking about ending this. Once for all." She said taking a deep breath.

" Humm! You should." I said. But I was sad too. This means I have to lose either my dad or my love. I can't choose between them.

" Don't worry! I won't let any harm come closer to your dad!" She said kissing on my cheek.

" What do you mean? Isn't my dad chasing you?"

" No! It's not your dad. Someone is behind. How can he get all the evidence needed to arrest me. I might know how she got them." She said.

" Anyway. Bec bec we shouldn't waste this night. You know. This could be our last night." She looked at me then smiled and said" kidding again. This could be our last night in your childhood room. Cause tomorrow you will be in our home , in our bed. Promise." She said.

" Promise?" I asked.

" Humm! Let's seal it." She said and came closer to me to kiss me.

Her kiss felt some how relaxing. I don't know how but she can always turn my mood around.

" I love you." Saying this I returned her kiss.

Her hands quickly got naughty. They started to unbutton my pajamas.

" P'freen!" I sighed. She looked at me with thirsty eyes.

" Can I?" She said.

" You don't have to ask." I was close to her ear. She started to kiss my lips and the cheek and slowly went down to my neck. Her kisses filled my mind.

Her soft kisses started to get hold of me. Every feeling in my body started to disappear. Only one thought left in mind how to satisfy the woman in front.

"P'freen" I couldn't help but moan.

She looked at me then kissed me again. Her wet lips filled my mouth.

" P'freen.... Please don't keep me waiting..." I said being impatient.

" Wait bec bec let sever your taste." Then had a naughty smirk and said " if you want it so bad then tell me what you want..."

I knew what she meant.

" I want you to put your fingers inside me.." I said confidently.

" Oooh! Bec bec. Inside you where?"

I softly hit her and said," p'freen! I already said so much! Don't make me say anymore naughty things.." I said pouting.

Then she obeyed my orders like a good wife that she is. She didn't took off my pants but pit her hand inside my pants and then started kissing me. While her hands did their thing.

I was slowly slowly climbing to the apex of pleasure when I heard a knock on my door....

#knock.# knock.

" Becky? Is someone in there...?" (Outside)

" Dad?"