preview.

It's almost being 6 years since freen and becky left thailand.

Without anyone knowing freenbecky was gone.

Becky's dad was still determined to catch freen. His retirement age is near he wants to finish this case before retirement.

The investigation is at it's pick. He interrogated almost every one in freen's company. With all those allegations freen's company lost it's value. Nam became the CEO. she worked really hard to re eran it's reputation. It's not as big as it used to be but some how stable. After that day in the dockyard even nam haven't seen freenbecky or have any information about them.

Mr. Wichai took a leave and went to spend his vacation in England with his wife. He also went to to look for freen Becky. Since his revange was still due.

Nam couldn't leave the crime world either. Now that freen disappeared the crime business was taken over by nam. In her rule the crime world thrived more than her company.
More illegal case broke out. And the police thought now that the owner of FSC group have disappeared and the mafia world is more active that means freen is the mafia queen indeed. Now she is doing all the crimes.

In bangkok police headquarters.....
A meeting was arranged for all the police supers and commissioners of thailand.

" FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA! aka sarocha Chankimha. Some may know her as mafia queen some may know her as the ceo of FSC group of fashion. But she is now underground. We don't have any idea of where she might be. But as a assumption she is not in Thailand. She might be in dubai or somewhere else. But she is she overlooking and controlling the mafia. Last time she was seen near the 65 th High way. With our general Armstrong's daughter. Rebecca Patricia Armstrong aka becky. She was most probably kidnapped by freen sarocha from one of our secure fecilities during a interrogating process. Yes! You!" A senior officer was briefing while another junior officer raised his hands.

" Sir how can we be so sure that she is not in Thailand now?"

" Great question? But we can't say that for sure. But it's a possibility. Yeas please" another man raised his hands.

" Sir is there any possibilities that freen might not be behind all of this..?"

" It is. Officer! If there is another mafia boss we need identify and put them behind the bars. Officer chang and chin you will be responsible for the investigation in Thailand. Officer...pull and zac. You will be incharge of investigation in dubai. And lastly officer mala and officer Armstrong you will go to England to investigate further....you will be send information about you case. Go pack your bags...! Except khun chin and chang. You'll stay here." The officer shut down the PowerPoint. Teh room's lights were turned on.

.......

.....

In FSC.

" I am not ready. For a date.... F*ck off now." Nam slammed her phone on the table. She was already the CEO of the company but she was now more stressed out. Her happy lovely self was missing somewhere.

" Hello! Who is this?"
...

" What can I do if you're printer jammed..? Do I look like a handyman to you? Call a mechanic." Nam slammed her phone once again.

' how is when I was assistant I had to deal with this. Now I am CEO I still have to deal with these. Where are you....freen? You b*tch you left me here to deal with these....the company isn't that big now. This company sucks....now. we had to move out of that cool office to this junkyard. Come back freen? Make it big again ....where are you...?' nam wined and threw everything from her table.

Where is freenbecky?

Are they still together?

Are they happy?

How is freenbecky now?

Will mr. Wichai find them first or mr. Armstrong...?

Will freen be punished for her crime....?

Who's side will she choose when she have to choose between her own dad and freen?

So guys a lots of happiness, thriller, action

So guys a lots of happiness, thriller, action.....and of course a lot of romance... Will be out by 25th oct.

And with the above is just a preview for the story that is about to unveil......

I am really excited......

To go on a journey with you guys.....