Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov

Announcer- And that's it! Golden State Warriors take the win again!

Stephen- Yes! That's what I'm talking about!

I dapped my team mates up.

What's up. I'm Stephen Curry. I'm 30 and I play for the Golden State Warriors. I live in Oakland, California with my 2 year old daughter Riley Curry. My wife Ayesha died after giving birth to our daughter. Of course I was really hurt but yet I got a beautiful thing out of it all. My daughter. I love her to death.

My mom, Sonya Curry, brought Riley over to me on the court along with my dad, Dell Curry.

Dell- Good game son. Good game.

Me- Thank You dad.

I smiled and hugged him.

Riley- Good job daddy.

I smiled and took Riley from my mom. I gave her a kiss.

Me- Thank You baby.

I walked to the back with my mom and dad. I packed up my bag and grabbed Riley's hand. I walked out the back with my parents. I kissed them goodbye before walking to my car with Riley.

Me- Are you sleepy?

She nodded. I picked her up and buckled her up in her car seat. She called my name before I closed the door.

Riley- Daddy?

Me-Hm?

Riley- I'm thirsty.

I chuckled.

Me- You're thirsty?

She yawned and nodded. I reached in my bag and grabbed a bottle of water for her.

Me- Don't waste it. Ok.

Riley- Ok. *Smiles*

I handed Riley the water and closed her door. I got in my car and started driving us to the house. When I got there I looked back at Riley. She was sleep with the water in her little cup holder.

I got out and put my gym bag on my shoulder. I closed up the water and threw it in my bag. Then I unbuckled Riley.

Riley- Mmhm.

She laid her head on my shoulder. I closed the car door before walking up to my door and unlocking it. I sat my gym bag down and walked Riley to her room. I put her in the bathtub and changed her into her pjs. I took her hair out of her ponytail and laid her in bed.

After I finished with her I got myself ready for bed. I was just laying down around 12:00 a.m. At 2:00 a.m. I felt someone climbing into bed with me and getting under the covers. Riley. I turned over and she was going back to sleep snuggled up with her bear.