Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Is our last day on the boat. Today everyone was laid back. Except Tia, she wondered off to the jet skis. She's been acting a little weird lately.

I was feeding Riley some yogurt balls. When she finished I went to wash my hands while she played with her toys. When I came back out I saw Tia in the distance. She was watching the sun set.

Me- Ry I'll be back ok.

Riley- Ok daddy.

I put a life jacket on and took a jet ski. I rode out into the water to where she was. I stopped when I got by her.

Me-*Sighs* Hey..

Tia- Hey..

I looked over at her.

Me- You ok?

Tia nodded.

Me- Tia I see the way you're acting. Don't lie to me... Are you ok?

Tia-......No.

Me- What's up? I'm your man. You can tell me anything.

Tia-..I know that..... I just don't want to hurt you.

She looked down.

Me- Baby.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed it.

Me- Tell me.

Tia-....... I thought..... I was pregnant.... But I'm not.

She looked over at me. Well.. I didn't expect that.

Me- Your not?

She nodded.

Tia- And it hurts me.

She started crying. I kissed her hand.

Me- It's ok. You're not the only person that goes through this. I promise you, you're alright. You're with me now. Your problems are my problems. We can get through this together.

Tia- I know... Before my great grandma died she always told us," Things happen when you don't try." And I believed her and I stopped trying... Well at least I thought I did.. But Stephen I give up... It's no use. I can't have babies.

Me- You wanna give up?

Tia nodded.

Me- Ok. I'm fine with that.

Tia- Thank You for being supportive.

Me- You're welcome.

We just sat there.

Me- While we are out here, let's have some fun.

Tia chuckled.

Tia- Alright.

We started up our jet skis and made our way farther out into the ocean. Tia kept splashing me with the water on purpose. At one point I fell off.

Tia-*Laughs* Are you alright babe?

Me- Retaliation is coming for you. *Smirks*

Tia laughed and rode away. I caught up to her and when I did I lightly hit her jet ski and of course it knocked her off.

Me- *Chuckles* Are you alright baby?

She gave me a smirk.

Me- Catch you on the boat.

I bent down and gave her a kiss while she crawled back onto her jet ski.