Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
So, every since Tia left me and Ayesha have been hanging out again. Friends. That's all. Right now we are taking Riley to the park.

Ayesha- So... She's gone.

I nodded.

Me- Yup... Just left.

Ayesha- All because of kids??

Me- I don't know.... I honestly don't know.

Ayesha-....... I'm sorry.

Me- It's alright. *Smiles*

I smiled at Ayesha and she smiled back.

We pulled up to the park and I got Riley out. Her and Ayesha ran to the swings. Riley laughed and Ayesha picked her up to put her in the swings. I walked behind the swings and pushed Riley while Ayesha pushed her from the front.

Riley- Weeeeee!

I chuckled.

Riley got bored of the swings and went to play on the slides. I caught her at the end.

Riley- Lets go again! *Claps*

I carried her back to the top and we repeated the same steps.

While Riley sled, I went to sit by Ayesha.

Ayesha- She's having fun.

Me- Yea... She's so use to playing by herself.. I would just like for her to have a sibling to play with.

Ayesha- I understand completely.... I never got a chance to have kids with my husband before he pasted....

Me- I know that hurts.

Ayesha- Trust me. It does. So much.

I glanced at Ayesha. Then I shook my head. Stephen you're so crazy.

Me- *Clears throat* Wanna go for ice cream?

Ayesha- Sure. *Smiles*

We got up and I called Riley's name. She refused to come from the slide so I had to go get her. She started crying.

Me- Shh. Shh, we're going for ice cream.

Riley- I want mommy! *Cries*

I sighed.

Me- It's ok.

I patted her back. Ayesha buckled her in the car. She sat in the back with Ry to calm her down. When she finally calmed down her and Ayesha started singing. Ayesha recorded it for Instagram and Twitter. I chuckled to myself.

I pulled up to the ice cream bar and we got out. Riley ran in. I already know what she wants. The Dora Popsicle.

(A/N sorry it's short. My wrist hurts lol.)