Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
That night after the game I called Leah to see if she wanted to go out with me. She agreed so I got ready. When I was ready I walked downstairs. I didn't expect for Stephen to be up because it was 12 in the morning. He was watching reruns of tonight's game. He's doing this because they lost tonight. He looked at me when he saw me walking downstairs.

Stephen- Where are you going?

Me- Out.

Stephen scoffed and shook his head. I had enough of his jacked up attitude. I slammed my purse down on the glass table.

Me- Look! Stop riding me. Ok.

Stephen- Riding you? I'll stop riding you when you stop riding men.

That really cut deep. My eyes started to feel up with water.

Me- You don't know me...

Stephen- I know enough.

He looked me up and down like I was dirty. I didn't want to cry in front of him so I grabbed my purse and walked out the house. He didn't even come after me.....

I caught a taxi and met Leah at the club.

Leah- Hey girl!

Me- Hey..

Leah- What's up! Where you been?

Me- I live with Stephen now..

Leah- *Smirks* So y'all a thing now.

Me- No... He's such an ass. He gets upset every time I go out. What's wrong with that.

Leah- I honestly see not a problem.

Me- Thank You!.........You know he has a kid.

Leah- Oh yea I knew that. You didn't?

Me- *Scoffs* No.

Leah- She's adorable.

Me- Yea..... Way better then her dad.

Leah- He can't be that bad.

Me- He's a jerk Leah!

Leah- Maybe there's a reason he acts the way he do.

Me- Mhm. Maybe... I won't never find out because I'm leaving after tonight.

Leah- And go where.

Me- I don't know. I've been on my own all my life....I'll figure it out... Can we party now.

Leah-*Laughs* Yas!

Leah and I ordered drinks and we partied our butts off!

When the club closed down for the night, I caught a taxi to Stephen's house. When I got there Stephen was still up. He looked worried. I guess he heard my heels because he looked up. He stood up.

Me- Hi...

Stephen-*Clears throat* Hi.

Me- You know you don't have to wait for me like a 16 year old coming home from a party.

Stephen- I couldn't sleep..... Not after what I said to you.

Me- Lets forget about that. You don't have to deal about me anymore... I'm leaving.

Stephen- What....

Me- That's better for both of us.. I bring problems obviously.

Stephen- I want to help you.

Me- You can't change someone that doesn't want to be changed.

Stephen- Please tell me why do you act this way?? Why?! You drink until you're drunk! You sleep with multiple men?! Please tell me! Bea-GCO.

Me- I was raped when I was 17.

The thought of that day brought tears to my eyes. Stephen calmed down.

Me- I um.... Was walking home from school. My family lived far away from my school but I never had a ride and the bus didn't run down my street since we were the only people that lived on that country road.......I was smart.... I was in the choir and band. I wasn't popular but I had friends... This boy liked me for the longest... The longest but I wasn't really ready to date. My main focus was to graduate early. So that day I walked home. He followed me in his car. He slowed down beside me. And.....

Tears started flowing out.

Me- He asked me if I need a ride home. I told him no. That I was fine with walking. He kept telling me that my house was far away so I asked him if he was going to take me straight home. He agreed. So I got in. We drove until the car started acting up. He claimed it ran out of gas. I told him I could walk the rest of the way but he locked the doors on me..... H-he rolled his windows up and unbuckled his seatbelt........I tried to fight back. But he was on the football team. Too heavy for me. So after all that I ran away from Houston........ I came here and got an apartment and I've been living life day by day.

I looked up at Stephen with teary eyes. He looked angry?

Stephen- Is the person in jail?

I nodded.

Me- That's my story......

Stephen- We can get you help.

Me- I don't need help. I'm not an alcoholic. I can stop if I wanted to. But being drunk makes me feel free from pain or anything. Having sex for money......that's all I'm worth right?

I tried to smile.

Stephen- No.... You're worth way more...

Me-..... Why do you get upset when I go out?....

Stephen- It's not you going out its just........

Me- Just what?

Stephen- The things you do while your out.

Me- if drinking makes you upset then I can stop.

Stephen- It's not that ,well that too, but. Why does it matter to me anyway.

Stephen sat down and held his head in his hands.

Me-......Is it.....S-sex?

He looked up at me. He didn't say no or yes. I'm taking it as a yes.

Stephen- That night I met you..... I didn't think of you as just another girl...... Not that I look at many anyways,but I thought you were beautiful...... And the morning after,you just left. So when I saw you again I..... I knew that... I knew that I needed you... Sometimes I think I need you more then you need me.

Wait what.

Me- Um Stephen I- GCO.

Stephen- I know you don't feel the same. I knew this was a mistake.

Me- No no no. I'm interested in you but.... I don't have relations with people I had sex with in the past.. If that was so i'll be dating multiple men.

Stephen- So you're turning me down because of this "game" technically.

Me- It's not a "Game". It's my job.

Stephen- That's nowhere near a job. Giving yourself away to horny men isn't a job.

Me- You took me.

Stephen- I was interested in you. And I didn't even pay you.

Stephen got up and walked upstairs. Why is he upset!