Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Me-*Yells* Riiiiiiiley!

Riley-*Yells* Tiiiiiiia!

I chuckled.

Me- Come downstairs so we can make the cupcakes babe before daddy's game comes on.

Stephen has a game tonight and Riley and I couldn't make it because Riley has been feeling a bite under the weather lately. His mom and dad are there to support him though.

Riley came walking downstairs in her Dora onesie. She had tissue stuffed up her nose. She came into the kitchen and I washed her hands.

Me-*Chuckles* Can you breath little one?

Riley giggled but ended up coughing and nodded her head.

Me- That's good.

I rubbed her hair. Riley helped me mixed all the ingredients in a bowl.

Me- *Smiles* You're doing a wonderful job.

She smiled. Riley said she wanted strawberry on strawberry. Strawberry mix and strawberry frosting with sprinkles.

We popped the cupcakes in the oven and waited. When the oven beeped we them out.

Me- They smell delicious Chef Riley. *Giggles*

Riley giggled. I helped her add the strawberry icing on top.

Me- Just like that..

When she finished we added the sprinkles.

Riley- And we are done! Yay!

She clapped. I laughed at her.

Me- Should we sit one aside for daddy?

Riley nodded. I got a plate and Riley sat Stephen's cupcake on it. I fixed Riley a glass of milk and I put her cupcake on a plate. We walked in the living room and sat down. The game was just coming on.

Five minutes left into the second quarter. Stephen tried to block a shot but he ended up flipped over one of the players back and he hit his head on the court. I got so scared and nervous. Riley did too.

Riley- Is daddy ok?

Me- I'm hoping so honey.

We continued watching. I saw Sonya and Dell. Sonya clapping because Stephen got up.

Me- He's ok sweetie.

I smiled down at her. She nodded and smiled back.

When the game ended I gave Riley some medicine before tucking her into bed.

Me- Call me if you need me.

She nodded. I smiled.

Me- Sweet dreams.

Riley- Sweet dreams. *Smiles*

I gave her a kiss on the forehead. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Riley- Night night Tia.

Me-*Smiles* Night night Riley.

I got up and turned her light off. I cracked her door opened and walked to my room. I had a miss call from Leah. I called her back and she answered.

******Phone Convo******
Leah- Hey girl!

Me- Hey.

Leah- Wanna come out tonight?

Me- Nah. I'm home with Riley.

Leah- Wow. I never thought I'll see the day you reject going out.

Me- Well.... I can't party my life away like I was before.

Leah- Where's my friend?

Me- Where's my friend. If you were my friend you'll understand and be supportive.

Leah- I'm sorry... I'm just..... *Sighs* I'm just going through some things.

Me- Like what?

Leah- Tia....I think I'm pregnant........

Her voice started cracking.

Leah- I just want to go out one last time. Of course I wasn't going to drink. Just dance. Be worry free. Just for one more time.

Me- Are you sure you're pregnant.

Leah- I'm positive.

Me- Who's the dad?

Leah- It was a one night stand and.... I don't have contact with him. He's very decent I know that. Nice and sweet. He owns a top business.

Me- Try going to his work..... I'm sure everything will work out in your favor. Trust me..... I love you girl.

Leah- I love you too Tia. *Sniffs*

Me- Now take your pregnant butt to bed. *Smiles*

Leah laughed.

Me- Goodnight girl.

Leah- Goodnight.

*******End of convo******

I hung up the phone. All she needed was a talk. That's it.

I heard the door downstairs close and walking coming upstairs. Stephen's home. He went to his room and took a shower. I walked downstairs and got his cupcake. I came back upstairs with it behind my back. I softly knocked on his door and walked in. He was laying on his bed watching "ESPN". He looked at me. I gave him a smile.

Me- Hey lover boy.

He chuckled.

Stephen- Nicknames now? Ok.

I sat on his lap facing him.

Stephen- How's Riley?

Me- She's fine. I gave her medicine before she went to bed.

Stephen nodded his head. He looked at the TV.

Me- Hello.... Give me some attention.

I frown. Stephen cut the TV off and grabbed my waist.

Stephen- You now have my full attention.

I smiled.

Me- I got you something.

I pulled out Stephen's cupcake. He chuckled.

Me- Riley made it. *Smiles*

He took it and sat it on his night stand.

Stephen- I'll eat it in a minute. *Smiles*

Me-.. How's your head and back?

Stephen- It hurts a little but it'll go away in the morning.

Me- Need a massage? *Smiles*

Stephen chuckled.

Stephen- Why not.

I got off of him and he turned over on his back. I sat back on him and started giving him a massage.

Stephen- You know, you're not really heavy.

Me- I've been told.

Stephen stayed silent. His muscles tensed. I hugged him from behind and gave him a kisses on the neck until he started smiling again.

Stephen- Alright you got me.

I chuckled and got up.

Me- Goodnight. *Smiles*

Stephen- *Smiles* Night.

I walked out and went to bed.