Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
After losing game 2 of the finals I had a press conference to go to. Riley wanted to come with me again.

Me-Come on. We're trying this again.

I picked up Riley and she sat on my lap. She started off fine except when I had the mic by her.

Riley-*Sings* I'm waaaaay up.. I feel blessed.

Me-*Chuckles* You wanted to say that.

Everyone laughed.

I saw my dad, mom, sister, and Tia at the back of the room. They were waiting for me to finish the conference so we could grab some food.

Riley got all wiggly so I let her down. She went behind the curtain. I thought she was gone but she was doing something way past my thoughts. I was too busy answering questions to grabbed her. But at least she was being quiet and having fun.

When I finally got ahold of her, she wanted to sit back on my lap. I let her. She was talking and all. She finally gave up and wanted to go to Tia. She climbed down and someone from my team picked her up.

Riley- Mommy..

Jim- Mommy's back there.

When I wrapped up the conference I met up with the fam.

Me- Everyone ready?

Sonya- I think we are. *Smiles*

Me- Alright.

Riley walked with Sydel and her baby while my mom walked with my dad.

I grabbed Tia's hand.

Tia- Good game tonight. *Smiles*

Tia was walking and holding her stomach.

Me- Not good enough.

Tia- There's always tomorrow. *Smiles*

I smiled at Tia. She's trying to be positive.

Me- Thanks.

Everyone got in the car and we drove to dinner.

Sonya- So,Tia? *Smiles*

Tia-*Smiles* Yes?

Sonya- Sydel and I were wondering if we could..... Plan your baby shower. *Smiles*

Sydel- Please!

Tia chuckled.

Tia- Baby shower? I didn't think I was going to have one.

Me- Really?

Tia- Well yea.... We've been busy.

Sonya- Of course you are! We even asked for your mom and sister's help.

Tia- Really? What did they say?

Sonya- That they'll love to help as long as your ok with the whole plan.

Tia looked over at me. I smiled.

Tia- Ok.*Smiles*..... I'm trusting you guys.

Sydel- I would never fail you girl! *Giggles*

Riley- Can I help?

Tia- Of course you can.

Riley giggled.

After dinner we all went back to the hotel.

Tia- I'm so tired. And my feet hurts.

I chuckled.

Me- Pregnancy problems?

Tia- Very.

When we got in our room, Tia laid Riley down since she was already sleep. While Tia was in the shower I got her spot in bed all fixed up. She likes to have a pillow on her side. After that, I laid down. I felt her lay next to me.

Tia- You fixed up my spot? *Smiles*

I turned around and smiled back.

Me- Yea.

Tia- How cute.

She gave me a kiss before turning on her left side.

Tia- Night babe.

Me- Goodnight.

Later that night I felt Tia get up. Then I heard the bathroom door close. She was in there for a long time so I got up to see what she was up to.

I stood at the door and listened to her sing. She's writing a song.

Tia- *Sings* Your love is bright as ever.... Even in the shadows... Baby kiss me.... Before they turn the lights out. Your heart is glowing. And I'm crashing into you... Baby kiss me......Before they turn the lights out. Before they turn the lights out.  Baby love me lights out!.... Hm. What could come after this.

I smiled to myself. I know these past few months have been hard for her. You know,.. Not being onstage. That's like me not being on the court. And that's my life. Just like singing is hers.