Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
It's been a couple of days every since that talk between Stephen and I. I haven't really had a chance to see him because I've been in New York. Tonight after my show I'm rushing to Oakland to catch his game.

When we landed I got off the jet and got in a car. It drove me to the stadium. When I got there I walked pasted the little play room they had for the players kids and stuff. I saw Riley in there. She was playing with a doll and sitting on the floor along with other kids. Sonya and Dell must not be here since she's in here. I decided to stop. There was security guards by the door. They knew who I was. They opened the door for me and I peeped in.

Me-*Smiles* Hey.

I hope she isn't still mad. She looked up and smiled.

Riley- Mommy.

She got up and came to me. I picked her up.

Me- Did your daddy put you in here.

She nodded.

Riley- Can I come with you?

Me- Of course.

I put Riley down and grabbed her hand. We walked out. On our way to our seats we passed the constitution stand.

Me- Hungry?

Riley nodded. We walked over there and looked at what they had.

Me- What do you want?

Riley- Cotton Candy.

Me- That's all? You don't want something to drink.

Riley- Sprite.

Me- Give me Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Sprite, and a water please. *Smiles*

Casher- $15.

I gave the women $20.

Me- You can keep the change. *Smiles*

I put the box of popcorn in my purse. Riley carried her drink and I carried the rest of the stuff. I grabbed her hand with my free hand and we walked to our seats. I was sitting court side again. I put my purse down along with my bottle of water. I sat Riley on my lap and stuck her straw in her drink. She took a sip and handed it to me. I sat it beside my purse on the floor.

Riley reached for her Cotton Candy.

Me- Hold on sweetie, let me open it.

While I was having a hard time opening Riley's Cotton Candy I notice the game was already 5 minutes into the first quarter. Golden State was in the lead. I looked at the other side of the court and Stephen was down there with his hands on his knees, taking a little break. He was chewing on his mouthguard and looking at me and Riley. I finally got Riley's Cotton Candy opened and handed it to her.

Me- I have popcorn in my purse if you want some.

She stuffed her mouth with the pink sweetness. I opened my water and took a sip. I bounced Riley up and down as we sat through the game. She liked that.

When the other team called a timeout Stephen walked over to us. He got some of Riley's Cotton Candy and some of my water. The referee blew the whistle and he ran back out to the court.

Riley handed me her cotton candy and I tied it up. She sipped some more sprite and I sat it back down. At the end of the fourth quarter the buzzer went off. That's the game. Warriors win. Riley ran to Stephen on the court and I stood up and clapped like everyone else.

I picked up Riley cotton candy and stuffed it in my purse with the unfinished box of popcorn. I picked up my purse, Riley's drink, and my water.

I met Stephen and Riley halfway.

Me- Good game..

Stephen- Thank you.

There was an awkward silence.

Riley- Lets go. It's too loud in here daddy.

Stephen- I know baby.

Riley reached up for my hand and she took ahold of it, she was holding Stephens too. When I pasted a trash can I threw Riley's drink and my water away.

We waited out side the locker room while Stephen got his gym bag. Riley and I did a victory dance. I laughed and she giggled.

Me- Come here silly.

I picked her up and gave her a kiss. Stephen finally came out the locker room and we walked out. I hugged Riley.

Me- I'll see you tomorrow. *Smiles*

Riley- Ok. *Smiles* I love you.

Me- I love you more.

I gave her another kiss and handed her over to Stephen. Even though he's upset with me, he still gave me a hug and kiss and then walked away.