Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Stephen- Aw, you're not in a bikini.

Stephen made a sad face.

Me- *Chuckles* Stephen we are going for dinner. Why would I?

He pulled me into him.

Stephen- Yea, a private dinner. *Smirks*

Me- *Smirks* I know...... And I still wanna be fully dressed.

Stephen- If you insist. Ready?

Me- Yea.

I led Stephen out of the house and we walked to a car. Stephen decided to drive. Worst move ever. Half way to town we got a flat.

Stephen- No worries. I can fix it.

Me- *Smirks* I can be the handy girl.

Stephen- Mans work baby.

Me- I'm sorry but I'm not like other girls that would sit and text while you do the work. What do I suppose to do?

I got out of the car with Stephen.

Stephen- Stand there and look pretty. *Smiles*

Me- Fine.

30 minutes later the tire was still not fixed.

Me- Stephen honey, Why don't we just call for help and head back. It's chilly...I'm starving. We can get take out-GCO.

Stephen- I'm working on it babe.

Men will be men.

Me- *Sighs* Ok....I'm going to entertain myself.

I held my thumb out to see if I could catch a ride. Everybody that passed by stop.

Stephen- Baby, stop before someone snatch you up.

Me- Well at least I have my super hero.

Stephen smiled.

Stephen- True.

Me- Are you close to be-GCO.

Stephen- Done!

Me- Finally.

Stephen chuckled.

Stephen- Lets go.

I got back in the car and Stephen and I left. We finally made it to the finest restaurant in Hawaii and we got out. We were welcomed and they took us to a room. Stephen and I sat down and looked thru the menu.

Me- I think I'm going to have the famous Hawaiian salad. How about you?

Stephen- Volcanic burger.

Me- Sounds very exciting. *Chuckles*

We ordered and waited. While waiting we created small talk. Then our food came.

Me- *Chews* Babe, this is fantastic. Try some.

I held out my fork for Stephen. My hand was under it to make sure it wouldn't waist. Stephen let me feed him of course.

Me-*Smiles* How is it?

Stephen-*Chews* It is great.

Me- I'm going to try to make this one day.

Stephen- Go right ahead.

When we finished Stephen ordered Peaches& Cream for dessert. I recorded him.

Me- Is it good Stephen?

Stephen- Wanna try it?

Me- Why not.

Stephen fed me. I turned the camera around and gave it a thumbs up. When he finish,we left.

Me- Hopefully no flats heading back. Hey! That rhymed. I could so rap.

Stephen- Spit.

Me- Alright. *Chuckles* I been Steph Curry with the shot. Been cooking with the sauce, Chef Curry with the pot boy.

Stephen laughed.