Stephen's Pov

Steph Pov
We had an away game today so I got up real early to catch the flight to Brooklyn with the team. It was around 3 a.m. At the airport I kept to myself. I'm not a morning person at all.

I just sat and listened to my music. I decided to call Tia. I know she's probably up. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

**********Phone Convo*********
Tia-*Sleepily* Hello?

Me- Hey.. It's me.

Tia- Hey..

She sounds sleep.

Me- Are you sleep?

Tia- Yes, but I'll wake up for you... Where are you?

Me- Airport.

Tia- You guys going to Brooklyn?

Me- Yea..

Tia- Are you ok? You seem down.

Me-... I'm missing you.

I could tell she was smiling.

Tia- I'm missing you too.

Me- Where's Riley?

Tia- She's sleeping like a little angel.

Me-*Smiles* Kiss her for me.

Tia- I will.... You need to hurry and come.

I chuckled.

Me- I'll try.

Tia chuckled. I heard our flight get called and I gathered my bags.

Tia- Isn't that your flight babe?

Me- Yea. Do you hear it through the phone?

Tia-*Chuckles* No.

Me- Then how do you know?

Tia- Maybe I'm here.

*********End Of Call*********
Tia hung up the phone and I started looking around. I spotted her standing up at the entrance. She was smiling and started walking over to me. I started walking to meet her halfway. She ran the rest of the way and jumped on me. I gave her a tight hug.

Tia- Surprise!! *Smiles*

She gave me a kiss.

Me- I thought you were at the boat?

Tia- I was but I wanted to catch you before you left. *Smiles* It took me two hours to get here from the deck.

Tia got down.

Me- I miss you. *Smiles*

Tia- I miss you too. *Smiles*

I grabbed Tia hand and my bags. We walked to the entrance for the plane.

Tia- *Sighs* Good luck tonight.

Me- Thank You baby.

I pulled Tia into another kiss. I pecked her lips repeatedly. That made her giggle.

Tia- Ok now go before you miss your flight.

I chuckled.

Me- Alright. I love you.

Tia- I love you more.

I let go of Tia and walked away.

Tia- Bye babe.

She waved.

Me- Bye hon.

I got to my seat on the plane and sat down. My teammates made kissing faces at me. I smiled and shook my head. I plugged in my music and closed my eyes.

When we got to Brooklyn it was 9 a.m. We got settled in our hotel and we went to the gym before going to practice. Usually on game day we practice way longer. I didn't mind, it kept my mind off Tia and Ry for awhile.

When I got back to the hotel I showered and ate. Around 6, I left with the rest of the team for the stadium. Game Time.