Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Today Stephen was up really early. Really really early. Why? Because we are doing something he actually likes. Golfing. We made an appointment for 11. And it's 7 a.m.!

I got out of bed and slipped into my Minnie Mouse slippers. The ears moved up and down when I walked and it giggled Minnie's silly laugh.

I walked in the kitchen where Stephen was making a smoothie.

Stephen- Morning babe.

He never turned around.

Me- *Yawns* How did you know it was me?

He turned around smirking.

Stephen- Your slippers.

I looked down at Minnie.

Me- I like them.

I walked to the refrigerator. Minnie laughed. Stephen glanced over at me.

Me- They're adorable ok.

He chuckled to hisself and shook his head.

Me- Are you excited?

I grabbed an apple.

Stephen- Yea.. I haven't been on the golf course in awhile.

Me- *Chews* I've never have at all.

Stephen- Newbie? *Smirks*

Me- We can say that.

Stephen walked over to me and took a bite out of my apple.

Me- Sometimes I wonder why I married you.

Stephen-*Chuckles* Ouch.

He sipped his smoothie.

Me- We only have two more days here. *Frowns*

Stephen- Yea, I know..

Now I know you're wondering. Stephen and I have not been intimate. Only once at that was when we had that "One Night Stand". He's really a soldier if he has been waiting all this time.

I looked at the clock. 8 o'clock.

Me- Stephen I'm going to take a shower.

Stephen- Alright.

I walked upstairs with my half eaten apple. I started the shower. When I turned around I looked in the mirror. Somehow I got lost in my thoughts. When I was younger, around 15 to 16, I had an eating disorder. It was pretty bad. Teachers at school had to make sure I ate lunch. If I didn't they would call home and tell my mom. Until this day she worries I'm going to slip back into my ways. I try not to think about the past too much. Anyway, around age 17 I was getting better but then...other things happened and that just tore me up. I was no longer Tia Mann.

I snapped out of it and got in the shower. When I got out I walked into the room in a towel. Stephen was in my suitcase.

Me- Baby? What are you doing?

Stephen looked up. At first he was a little shock to see me in a towel but he snapped out of it.

Stephen-*Clears Throat* I um. I wanted to pick out your outfit... Well swimsuit.

Me- You can barely dress Riley.

Stephen- Hey, I try.

Me- Let me see what you picked.

He showed me what he picked out.

Me- I'll wear it just for you.

Stephen smiled and kissed my cheek.

Stephen- I'm going to go take a shower.

Me- I'll be waiting.

When Stephen walked in the bathroom I put my daily swimsuit on.  I left my hair in its morning curls and I lotion up.

I walked to the kitchen and the maids were cleaning.

Me- Morning ladies! *Smiles*

Maids- Morning Mrs.Curry. *Smiles*

Me- Are you girls free after work?

The maids eyed each other.

Me- Am I missing something?

One of the maids named Lilly spoke.

Lilly- No not at all. It's just.. None of our clients ever asked us something like that.

Milly- Yea..

Me- I just want you girls to take me out tonight. Stephen and I haven't been out on the town at night and this trip is coming to an end so..

Molly- Alright. *Smiles*

Milly- We are in.

Lilly- I agree. *Smiles*

In case you haven't notice Lilly, Milly, & Molly are all sisters.

Me- You can even bring your boyfriends or husbands. *Smiles* I know you guys have a special someone.

They all blushed and looked down.

Me- And for now on, y'all can call me, Tia. Same for Stephen. *Smiles*

They nodded.

Me- We can meet up here at 7 o'clock p.m.? Ok.

Milly- Alright.

Lilly- Sounds like a plan.

Molly- I can't wait!

I chuckled. I felt a hand being placed on my lower back. I looked up and it was my husband.

Stephen- Morning ladies. *Smiles*

Them- Morning Mr.- Stephen.

Stephen smiled and looked down at me.

Stephen- Ready?

Me- Yup.

We walked outside and took a golf cart to the course. Stephen was driving.

Me- *Smiles* Look at you. All dressed up.

Stephen chuckled.

When we got to the course we said our welcomes and jumped right into things. Stephen was actually a good golf player.

Stephen- Your turn. *Smiles*

Me- You know I can't do this.

Stephen- Come on.

Stephen took my hand and led me to a spot. He positioned me and gave me the golf club. He held onto it with me.

Me- Stephen this is hard. *Whines*

Stephen- Just follow my lead.

Stephen hands were over mine. Perfect fit.

Stephen- For this one you just give it a little force....And tap.

We hit the golf ball and it when in.

Stephen- See, that's all. *Smiles*

Stephen hands were still on mines. I'm not going to lie I had butterflies. He let go of me smiling.

Stephen- We did it.

Me- Yea..*Smiles*

Stephen and I continued playing golf until 4. We took a stroll in the golf cart then around 5:30 we went back to the house to get ready.