Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Today I'm in NYC. It's before the show. It's 4 and we just finished up rehearsal. They gave us free time to do whatever before being back at the building at 6. I decided to spend my free time at the pool. The driver drove me back to our hotel and I took a shower. I put on a Peach Dress and gold flats. After I got ready I made my way to the pool. Of course I had to stop for pictures and autographs. I didn't mind though.

When I got to the pool I took off my flats and relaxed in a chair. I was in an area that didn't bring attention to me.

I had my shades on and my eyes were closed. I felt someone scoot my legs over a little and sit. I sat up and opened my eyes.

Me-*Smiles* Jay?! I didn't know you were coming out.

I gave him a hug.

Jay- You know NY is home.

I chuckled and nodded.

Me- You coming to the show tonight?

Jay- Why you think I'm out here. *Chuckles*

I laughed.

Me- You flew all the way from Germany to New York for the show.

Jay- You can say that.

Me- Aw, that's nice. *Smiles*

Jay- Why you out here by yourself.

Me- Just relaxing. You know, pretending that I'm back on the boat.

Jay- How was that boat actually?

Me- It was amazing. We all had a good time.

I nodded.

Jay- Steven come out?

Me- Stephen. Yes, Stephen did come out.

Jay chuckled.

Jay- I get confused now and days. I got to keep up with so many names. You know.

Me- Yea. I understand.

Jay- What songs are you performing tonight?

Me- Single Ladies, If I were a boy, Get me body, Diva. That's about it.

Jay nodded.

Jay- Well its 5:00 now. Wanna grab some food before heading to the venue.

I thought about that.

Me- Uh Jay.. I-GCO.

Jay- Friendly lunch. That's it. *Smiles*

Me- People will talk and you know that.

Jay- Let them talk..... We know what's up..

I thought about that.

Me-...Alright.

Jay- You coming? *Smiles*

I smiled and nodded. I picked up my flats and pursed and we made our way out. We got caught up in a crowd so Jay took my hand and kept me close to him. I kept my head down from all the flashes.

When we got in the car I let jay's hand go.

Me- Thank You.. For what you did back there.

Jay- No problem. What are men for? *Chuckles*

I smiled and looked down.

We made it to a fancy restaurant. I like fancy restaurants but I'm so use to diners.

We got seated. I ordered a salad because wouldn't it be bad if I threw up steak and potatoes onstage. So I eat lightly before shows.

Jay and I talked and laughed.

Jay- You have some. Here, I'll get it.

He picked up a napkin and softly patted the corner of my bottom lip. I just stared at him.

Jay- It was just ranch. *Chuckles*

I gave him a little smile and looked down.