Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
So I haven't seen Stephen ever since running into him at my job. On the other hand, I haven't even seen Riley. I've been working my butt of just to keep myself busy. I get calls from Sonya asking to meet up with me but I'm always working.

Today, since I got off extra early, I decided to go to Stephen's game. Not because I want to see him. Just because I want too. I'm wearing a hat because maybe he won't see me.

I got in my car and made my way to the stadium. I still had that passed from when I was staying with Stephen so I got in free and I was able to park in the back. I got out and stood there gathering my thoughts. I took a deep breath and made my way in. I smiled at some people.

When I walked in I was just walking through the hall. I saw Stephen, Sonya, Riley, & Dell down the hall talking. Stephen was talking to Riley. I tilted my hat over my face and walked in the other direction. Too late.

Riley- Tia?

I can't ignore her. I stopped and looked in her direction. Stephen looked up slowly.

Riley- *Gasp* Tia!!

She took off for me. I squatted down in my heels and held my arms opened. She ran into a hug.

Riley- Tia! I missed you.

Me- I missed you too! Very very much.

I gave her cheek serval kisses. I picked her up. When I looked up Stephen was gone and Sonya and Dell were walking towards me.

Sonya- Hey Tia. *Smiles*

Me- Hey Sonya. Hey Dell.

Dell-*Smiles* Hello Tia.

Sonya- I can't believe you came. *Chuckles*

Me- Me either. *Chuckles*

Sonya- Where are you sitting?

Me- Court Side... Right by the Warriors.

Sonya- Oh Godsh. *Chuckles*

Sonya knows what happened between me and Stephen. She knows things are complicated.

Sonya- Well Riley baby. You're going to have to sit with us.

Riley started frowning.

Riley- I wanna go with mommy.

Sonya- Mommy's not here Ry.

Riley- Yes she is!

Riley pointed to me. Sonya formed an "O" shape with her mouth. I was super shocked.

Sonya- Um. Riley you'll see uh mommy after the game. Ok?

Riley nodded. Sonya took Riley and we started walking to our seats.

Sonya- Catch you in a little Tia.

Me- Ok.

I found my seat and sat down. One seat away from the Warriors section on the court side line. I sat my purse down and the game started. The national anthem was song and the captains shook hands and all that. Stephen walked over to his chair and sat. Around the 2nd quarter the coach put him in. He took his over shirt off and stretched some.

At the end of the game the Warriors won. I gathered my belongs and made my way to the back. I was fine to walk out the door to my car but I heard somebody.

Riley- Mommy!

I looked in Riley's direction. Stephen was holding her. He looked shocked. Riley was trying to wiggle out his grip.

Riley- Mommy! *Frowns*

I smiled and blew her a kiss. Then I waved byebye.

I got in my car and just sat. I sighed.

Me- Mommy?..

I thought about that for awhile. Am I even mommy material.. I really think I'll make a terrible parent.