Stephen's Pov

Steph Pov
Announcer- And the Warriors take the win again folks!

After we took the win, I was rushed over to some reporters.

Reporter- Hi Stephen.

Me-*Smiles* What's up.

I was all sweaty and breathing heavy.

Reporter- So Stephen tell me about tonight's game? I know some will say you guys were kind of struggling in the first half.

Me- I must admit tonight was a tough game but we came back out and had to do our thang.

Reporter- We notice you guys worked well together tonight.

Me- We are a team. And we want a championship ring. It can't be just depending on one player. We have to work together to succeed.

Reporter- That was nice. How do you plan on spending the rest of the week?

Me-*Chuckles* Catch me on a boat.

Reporter-*Chuckles* That's great Steph. Nice talking to you.

Me- You too.

I walked in the back with some security guards. On my way to the back I gave some fans high fives.

I took a quick shower and packed my gym bag. I drove home and packed my bags for the boat. Tia thinks I'm coming tomorrow. Earlier the better right?

I called for a car to come and get me. When it came we loaded up and we were off. No lie I fell asleep in the car. A 2 hour drive is a long time to be awoke in a car.

When we got to the deck I got my bags. There was so many boats here that I didn't even know which one was ours. I walked to the biggest.

Yacht Captain- Stephen Curry?

Me- Yea?

Captain- Just the man we've been waiting for.

This is ours. I chuckled and shook hands with the captain.

Captain- I thought you were coming tomorrow?

Me- I decided to come early.

Captain- Nothing wrong with that. Go right on in.

I walked onto the boat and I'm guessing everyone was sleep because it was 1 in the morning.

I found Tia's room. Her and Riley were sleep. I sat down my bags and walked back out. I walked to the kitchen. Yes I am hungry.

Chef- Hello. *Smiles* What can I cook for you?

Me- You don't have to. It's too late and-GCO.

The chef chuckled.

Chef- It's my job. No pressure. Just tell me.

Me- A burger?

Chef- Coming right up.

I sat down and watched some tv. The chef finished and brought me my food.

Me- Thank You.

Chef- Welcome.

In the middle of eating Riley came out of nowhere. She was holding her bear and she had her arm out for me.

Riley- Daddy.

She was crying. I picked her up.

Me- You had a nightmare?

She nodded. Riley really never talk to me about her dreams. She just say they scare her.

She laid on my chest.

Me- It's ok.

I patted her back.

Me- Want a fry?

She ate one then she slowly started falling back to sleep. I finished up and carried Riley back in the room. I laid her by Tia. I took off my shirt and laid by her.

In the middle of the night I felt Riley hold onto me. She must still be having a bad dream. Not that bad if she isn't waking up. I held onto her and she loosened her grip.