Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Riley, T, and I are still in Nola. Tia is really ready to go back to Cali but she just doesn't know what surprise she's in for. The baby will be here anytime soon and we just need to get this baby shower done. The party is coming along great so far.. That's what I heard at least!.

Riley and I were the first ones up. She wanted chocolate chip cookies for breakfast but I told her no.

Riley- But daddy! *Whines*

Me- You need real food first.

Riley- A cookie is real food.

Me- Yea, but it's not something you should have for breakfast. How about oatmeal?

Riley shook her head.

Tia- Steph!

Tia was upstairs so I went to see what she wanted.

Me- Yea babe?

Tia- Can you pass me my maternity pillow.

Tia has this maternity pillow that she sleeps with every night. It's just a long, fluffy, soft pillow that she wraps around her for comfort.

Tia- Thanks baby.

Me- You're welcome.

Tia- I love y- Ugh!

Tia phone kept buzzing and buzzing. She never checked it.

Me- What's wrong.

I picked up her phone and she had emails and calls.

Tia- The tabloids is what's wrong. Ever since I've been back from Australia, they have been on my case. They think I'm faking my pregnancy.

Me- Well baby that's them. When our little baby girl comes along they'll be convinced then.

I rubbed Tia's belly.

Me- We know what we have. *Smiles*

Tia- I love you.

Me- I love you too.

I pecked Tia's lips.

Tia- Babe?

Me- Yea?

Tia- When are we going home?

Me- Monday.

Tia- *Frowns* Its Friday now.

Me- *Smiles* I know. Now get some rest "Beyonce".

Tia- Haha. Everyone likes that name apparently.

Me- *Chuckles* It fits you.

Tia- Goodbye Wardell. *Smirks*

Me- Bye Bey. *Winks*

When I walked back downstairs Riley wasn't there. I saw the door to the outside pool open so I walked out there. There she was... Eating cookies. She had chocolate all over her face.

Me- Caught ya red handed...

She gave me this innocent look. One thing I wasn't expecting her to do was offer me some.

Riley- Here. Cookie.