Tia's Pov

Tia Pov

Tiana- Tia!!!

I was rudely awoke by my younger sister, Tiana. She busted down my door and jumped on me.

Me- Tiana move.

Tiana- Hey sister!!

Me- Mmhm.

Tiana- Wake up.

Me- I'm up.

Tiana- I'm pregnant.

Me-WHAT?

Tiana laughed.

Tiana- Now your up.

I turned over and faced Tiana.

Me-*Smiles*.. Hey.. When did you get here from Nola?

My sister lives in New Orleans with her boyfriend,Alan Ferguson and her son Daniel. I never met them tho.

Tiana- We got here a few minutes ago... Come on, get up.

Tiana got out of my bed and helped me up.

Me- Where are we going?

Tiana- To meet the special men in my life. *Smiles*

I followed Tiana down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mom was cooking.

Tianna- Goodmorning sleepy head.*Smiles*

I smiled.

Me- Goodmorning.

Alan and Daniel turned around. I gasp.

Me- T this is Alan the Music Video Director?!

Tiana smiled and nodded.

Alan- And you're Tia. *Smiles* I've heard some of your songs. Amazing voice.

Me- *Smiles* Thank You.

Tiana- And this is Daniel but call him Julez. He's 11.

Me-Hey Julez.

Julez-What's up auntie Tia. *Smiles*

I gave him a hug.

Mom finished breakfast and we sat down and ate together.

Tiana- Oh yea Tia, tomorrow we are getting you fitted for a bridesmaid dress.

Me- Why? Who's wedding am I going to be in?

Everyone was smiling. I looked at Tiana.

Me- No your not. *Smiles*

She laughed and nodded.

Me- My little sister is getting married before me. *Chuckles*

Tiana- I've did everything before you. *Chuckles*

Me- Too shay. *Laughs*

We finished breakfast and I cleaned up. When I finished I walked upstairs to get ready for my day. I checked my phone. No calls from Steph. I know he's with Ayesha.. I saw her little video of her and Riley. My baby.

Anyway, I got dressed and we made our way into town. Houston, Texas made.

Me- I miss it here. *Smiles*

Tiana- Yea. I'm glad I left though. It's good to explore. You need to go back to Oakland. Nothing's here in Houston for you.

Me- Mom is.

Tiana- *Chuckles* Mom has a boyfriend. She'll be find. Don't spend all your life worrying about other people. Then you're just missing out.

I looked at her.

Me- Look at you giving me advice. *Chuckles*

Tiana smiled. We were walking in the isolated area of Houston. Just dirt. Tiana and I were just watching Alan with Julez. They have a great relationship like Riley and I.

Tiana- He loves Julez a lot. Julez liked him from the start. *Smiles*

Me- That's good.

Tiana looked at me.

Tiana- I heard about you and Stephen Curry. His daughter is beautiful.

I smiled at the image of them in my head.

Me- She is. And there's no more us..

Tiana- What why?

Me- He wants kids....... Tiana you know no one knows this secret.. And when I get comfortable enough to tell people, they leave... So I left..before things got any more serious.

Tiana- Tia one day you're going to have to accept that fact.

Me- I live with this Tiana!

My eyes started getting watery.

Me- I've been living with it since I was 17! Since the doctor told me!

Tiana- I know Tia. I know it's hard. But one day you're going to have to stop running from this.... Let people know before things get serious.

Me- *Cries* I love him..... And I don't want to lose him over this.

Tiana- Then tell him! If you love him so much, tell him. You need to go home and tell him Tia... Before it's too late.

I stood there while Tiana walked away.