Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Riley and Tia are back in Cali. She showed up yesterday for my game. We won, she's like my lucky charm. Her, Riley, & the baby.

Last night at the game Tia wasn't very.... Focused? She kept holding her side. I kept asking if she was alright and she just nodded and continued looking out into space. When we got home she went straight to bed. I didn't bother her.

This morning, Riley and I woke up before her. I was going for a morning jog and then grab some breakfast. I brought Riley along. Riley refused to get in her scroller so I had to hold her my whole jog. She giggled because she kept bouncing up and down.

I ran for 5 miles, at mile 6 Riley was napping and drooling on my shoulder. Eventually all the bouncing woke her up. After running 11 miles, I stopped and walked. Riley got down and started running.

Me- *Chuckles* Oh now you wanna run?

Riley looked back at me giggling. But since Riley really can't do two things at once she fell. I picked her up. She had tears in her eyes.

Me- It's alright. Where does it hurt.

Riley pointed to her arm. I looked at it.

Me- Just a scratch babe. That's it. Mommy'll put a band-aid on it.

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. We caught a taxi and it drove us to a breakfast bar. I got Riley, Tia, and I some food and we made our way home.

When we got there I walked upstairs. Tia was on the phone.

Tia- That gave you no right... Yea... Ok, you may love me and I love you too Jay but-

My heart dropped. Jay? She loves Jay! I didn't even mind listening to her full convo. I walked downstairs and sat at the table with Riley.

I know I have no right to listen to Tia conversation but obviously I'm not the only one.

Tia came walking downstairs in her pjs.

Tia- Good morning babes..

She gave Riley and I small smiles.

Riley- Look mommy! I have an ochie!

Tia looked at Riley's arm.

Tia- Aw, what happen?

Riley- I fell while jogging with daddy.

Tia looked at me. Out of anger, I picked up my food and walked away.

Tia stood there with a confused expression. I'm so unsure about our marriage right now. I'm tired of all this "Keeping Secrets" stuff.