Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
It was around 10 a.m. I got up early to go for a jog. My jogging buddy was still sleeping so I had to leave her today.

When I got back home from my jog I drunk a protein shake. I took me a shower and laid in my room watching 'ESPN'.

Riley- Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

Riley came running in my room on her tiptoes.

Me-*Smiles* Goodmoring.

Riley laid on my chest.

Me- Did you sleep good.

She nodded her head.

Me- Ready to get dressed?

Riley nodded her head again. I carried her in my bathroom and helped her brush her teeth. I washed her face and we walked to her room. I got her dressed in something simple. I'm a guy. I'm not that good with dressing little girls. After I got her dressed I just put her hair in a pony tail.

She grabbed two stuff animals and walked back to my room with me. She played with her animals while I watched Tv.

I heard footsteps then Tia walked in.

Tia- Oops. Didn't know you guys were having family time.

She was going to walk out but Riley stood up and held her arms opened for Tia.

Riley-Tia!!!

Tia peeked back in.

Tia-*Smiles* Goodmorning little munchkin.

Riley- Goodmorning Tia. *Giggles*

I looked at Tia standing in the door.

Me- You can come in.

She carefully made her way in.

Tia- Your room is even nicer. *Smiles*

She looked around.

Me- Thank you...

Tia- I was just telling you that I was heading for breakfast. Wanna come?

Riley- I do! *Smiles*

I looked at Riley and Tia.

Riley- Come on daddy. It'll be fun.

Me- I guess.

I walked to my closet and slipped on some shoes. Riley, Tia, & I took my car. We ended up going to this fancy restaurant.

We ordered. Riley did most of the talking. Occasionally she'll stop for Tia to give her a sip of OJ. During breakfast Tia looked like she had something on her mind.

When we got home Riley went off to her play room. I walked to my room. After a couple minutes I heard a knock. It's probably Riley.

Me- Come in.

Oh it's Tia.

Tia- Um hey.

Me-Hey.

Tia- I was doing some thinking.

Me- About?

Tia- What you told me.

I nodded my head.

Tia- I just want you to know I feel the same and I want to give this a chance.

Her voice started cracking.

Tia- But I'm not use to relationships and I don't want to mess up and break your heart because at heart I'm a very nice and decent person that's just been put through so much in the past and I wanna move on from it. I just want to know that I'm not- GCO.

I cut Tia off with a kiss. I pulled away and for once she was gazing in my eyes.

Tia- In this alone...

I held her chin.

Me- You're not. You are not.

I picked her up and gave her another long passionate kiss.

Riley- Ewwwwww!

We looked at the door and Riley had her eyes covered and she ran off. Tia quickly got off of me. I chuckled.

Tia- I should go after her.

Tia ran out. I laughed to myself.