Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
It's our first day in Hawaii and it's amazing. I got up really early to film for my documentary. I set the camera up and pressed record.

Me-*Whispers* Good Morning from Hawaii. *Smiles* It's Stephen's and I's first day here and I'm excited. I'm whispering because Stephen is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him. I've got something up my sleeve.

I ended the recording and I took the camera to the kitchen with me. I sat it back up and recorded myself again.

Me- Ok so right now I'm preparing Stephen some breakfast. When we got here the refrigerator was full of food and I had no clue what to do with it all. *Chuckles* I think Stephen would like..mhmmm.. An omelette maybe? Yea, that sounds good.

I started fixing Stephens omelette. I had a side of oatmeal and a morning smoothie also.

Me- So guys, Stephen's breakfast is all done and ready to be presented to him. *Smiles*

I put Stephen's food on a tray. I carefully carried it in the room. He is still sleeping. I sat the tray down on a table beside the bed.

Me- Baby.

I shook him gently.

Me- Babe.

I shook him again.

Stephen- Hm?

Me- Wake up please.

Stephen opened his eyes.

Me- Good morning sleepyhead. *Smiles*

Stephen- Good morning early bird. *Smiles*

Me- I made you breakfast.

I got up happily and got the tray. I gave it to a now sitting up Stephen.

Stephen- Thank you baby.

Stephen gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and walked over to the camera. I held it up.

Me- So Stephen has finally woke up. And he's stuffing his mouth with omelette. *Chuckles* How is it?

Stephen gave me a thumbs up.

Me- Wow, so good, he's speechless. *Chuckles*

I cut the camera off and sat it down.

Stephen- You didn't fix yourself any?

Me- I'm not all that hungry.

Stephen- Are you sure?

Me- 100% sure. *Chuckles* I think my excitement is blocking out the hunger.

Stephen- You're that excited? *Chuckles*

Me- I'm legit very excited.

Stephen- What do you wanna do today?

Me- Beach of course. *Smiles*

Stephen- I figured that. *Chuckles*

Me- Instead of watching you chow down your breakfast, I'm gonna go get ready.

I walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower. When Stephen finished his breakfast he got ready while I washed dishes.

Maid- I got it. *Smiles*

Me- No, no. That's ok. *Smiles*

I'm a wife now. I suppose to do these things.

As soon as Stephen was done getting dressed we left. He carried me on his back the whole walk to the beach. Mainly because I refused to wear shoes and the road was hot. I kept tickling him under his chin.

Stephen- You're going to make me drop you. *Laughs*

I laughed to myself. I covered Stephen eyes with my hand.

Stephen- Tia, you're going to make me walk into something.

Me- If you trust me then let me be the guide.

Stephen- Sure.

Me-*Smiles* Turn right and keep walking.

Stephen- I feel sand.

Me- Because we are here.

I uncovered his eyes and got down. We held hands as we walked.

Me- The water is beautiful.

Stephen- Like you?

Me- Corny Stephen. *Chuckles*

Stephen- I can have my corny moments.

Me- Like now.

Stephen chuckled. We stood side by side looking at the water. I decided to walk farther out.

Stephen- Tia.

I turned around and Stephen took a picture.

Tia- I was totally unprepared.

Stephen- Those type of pictures are the main ones that's memorable.

Tia- True.... Hey steph.

Stephen-Yea?

Tia- Catch me if you can! *Smiles*

I ran away from Stephen quick. He ran after me.