Tia Pov

Tia's Pov
It's been a month since the accident. Stephen's still not awoke, yet. I've been here all the way.

Sonya took the girls back to LA. They, more like Riley, were getting really tired of the hospital. To keep her occupied she drew Stephen pictures and wrote cards for him. That didn't occupy her long because she was ready to go.

Riley's birthday is in a couple more days.. I hope Steph is up and healthy by then. That'll be the perfect Birthday surprise.

Right now, I was sitting on the couch across from his bed. I've slipped back into that depression stage.. I just wish he'll wake up.

I got tired of just looking at him so I got up and got a washing bowl and a towel and some soap. I'll wash him a little. I ran some water in the bucket and walked over to him.

I just looked at him and rubbed his face.

Me- *Whispers* Hey...

He didn't move. That's when reality hit me. I started to break down.

Me- Baby... *Cries* I need you to wake up. Please..

I rubbed his hands.

Me- I'm here. I'm here Stephen. Never will I ever leave you. *Cries*... Don't leave me please!

I laid my head on his chest. I looked up and kissed his lips. I then returned my head to his chest.

Me- I love you. Forever and Always.

??-*Coughs* I-I love you t-too.

My head shot up. Stephen was awoke.

Me- Stephen!!?

I gave him a hug.

Me- Baby, baby! You're back!

Stephen- I never left.

I gave Stephen a big kiss.

Me- I love you soooo much.

Stephen- I love you too. *Smiles*

I sent for the doctors and they came and checked Stephen out. He was perfectly fine. They said we can go home as soon as some tests results come in.

After they left I laid with Stephen in his bed. We were holding hands.

Stephen- You look stressed.

Me- Just a little.

Stephen- I'm sorry for all the pressure.

Me- I didn't have to be here if I didn't want to Steph.

I hugged him tighter.

Stephen- You're my Queen.

Me- And you're my King.

I smiled up at him.