Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
You already know I'm back in the club with my people. This is a every night thing for me!

Anyway ,Leah is held up at work so I must party alone. I have no problem with that.

??- Aye Tia wanna.. You know.

Me- No I don't know.

??- Bang?

Me- Uh no.

I walked away and to the bar.

Me- Two shot please. Keep them coming.

I kept taking shot after shot after shot. There's a big reason why I am the way I am. Nobody just doesn't know. And I don't think I'm ready to talk about it.

After a few I was crazy drunk. The rest of the night was a total blank.

??- Tia.... Tia. Get up. we're closing.

I blinked my eyes open. I saw the club owner, Larry.

Me- What..

Larry- You pasted out on the couch. Everyone is leaving. We are closing up for tonight.

Me- What time is it?

Larry- 5 in the morning.

I nodded.

Larry- Need a ride home.

My face became serious.

Me- No.

Larry- I'll take you straight-GCO.

Me- I said no!

I picked up my purse and nudged past him. I walked out the club. It took me a minute because I had to get my head together on which direction my house was.

Me- Oh yea. Left.

I started walking. I pasted old house, abandon house, parks. A place a girl should not be walking around in a tight dress at 5 in the morning.

Me- Godsh my feet are killing me.

I stopped and pulled of my heels. I started walking again. A car passed by me. A nice car. It was my dream car. An Audi. It shouldn't be in this neighborhood. Not a nice one like that. Maybe it's one of those famous basketball players. The Warriors stadium is right up the street and around the corner. Actually my apartment is down the street from it. Now that I think about it. I have a long ass way to walk.

During my walk I started to think about my life. I'm not from here... I'm from Houston,Texas..... When I turned 18 I ran away. I couldn't be in Houston. Not after what happened. I just couldn't. I lost all contact with people in Houston.

Anyway, on a happier subject. I'm so closed to my house. When I got up closer to it I saw my stuff being thrown out.

Me-Hey! Hey!

I ran up to the apartment building.

Me- What are you doing!!?

Jimmy- I told you. You're three months late Tia.

Me- I told you I had you!

Jimmy- I'm a landlord. My job is to take rent on time.

Me- Where am I suppose to go!

Jimmy- Not my problem Tia.

My eyes started to water up.

Me- I just have $200 dollars.

Jimmy- You'll still be 2 months behind.... Tia I gave you chances.....

Jimmy walked in the building and locked the door behind him. I threw my heel at the brick wall out of frustration. I broke down then.

I grabbed a garbage bag started walking away. I called Leah and she told me her parents house is already full enough.

It was around 8 a.m. And I was starting to get hungry. I walked to the diner down the street from my use to be apartment. When I got there it wasn't packed at all. I sat down in a booth and dropped my garbage bag.

The waitress took my order. I just ordered a coffee and toast. I sat there and just thought about my situation. I was knocked out of my thoughts when the Audi I saw earlier pulled up. The man got out and opened the back door. A little girl got out. The man looked up. Shit. Stephen Curry. Now I'm starting to feel bad. I totally left him the morning after. I could've wrote a note or something. I didn't expect to run into him again!

The little girl came skipping in the diner holding a bear. I didn't know he had a child. So does he have a wife or baby mama?

Stephen- Riley where do you want to sit?

Riley- Right here daddy.

She picked the booth right across from me. Lord. I really hope he don't remember that night. We both were pretty drunk. It was after the Warriors won a game. They came to the club afterwards to celebrate.....If I remember I know he does.

I kept my head turned facing the window.

Waitress- You're bill ma'am.

I faced her and looked up. I faked smiled and thanked her.

Riley- Look daddy her dress is so pretty.

His daughter pointed at me.

Stephen- Don't point-...

He stopped mid sentence when he looked at me.

Stephen-*Clears throat* Don't point Riley. Ok?

Riley- Ok.

Riley sipped her orange juice. Stephen glanced at me again. I grabbed my garbage bag and stood up to leave. I walked right out the door without looking at him again.