Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Riley and Tia are in Atlanta because Tia have some business out there and she decided to take Riley. I would've went but I have a game tonight.

On game days I have a schedule. I usually get up and eat breakfast, go to practice for 2 hours, have lunch at subway, come home and take a nap, and it's game time baby.

I was at home by now having lunch when my phone rung. It was Tia. I accepted her FaceTime call and Riley's face popped up.

*********Facetime Convo*******
Riley- Daddy!

Me-*Chuckles* Hey baby.

Riley- What are you doing.

Me- I'm eating?

Riley- Eating what?

Me- Subway.

Riley- I want some. *Frowns*

Me- If I could feed you through the phone I would.. Ask Tia can she get you subway.

Riley turned to look behind her. I saw Tia picking up clothes off the floor.

Riley- Momma.

Tia- Yes babe?

Riley- Can you get me subway?

Tia- Of course. We'll go in a little.

Riley-*Smiles* Ok!

Riley turned back to me.

Me- Are you having fun?

Riley nodded.

Riley- Next time daddy you're coming. Right?

I nodded.

Me- Next time I'll come. Daddy's sorry he couldn't make it. He has a game tonight.

Riley- Is grandma Sonya and grandpa Dell going to be there?

Me- I think so.

Riley- Tell them I said I missed them to Pluto and back. *Smiles*

I chuckled.

Me- I will.

Tia- Ry you ready to go?

Riley- Yes.. Daddy I love you.

Me- I love you too.

Riley- Bye bye.

Riley waved. I waved back.

Me- Bye.

Then she ended the call.
******End Of convo*****
I finished up my lunch and took a nap.

When I woke up it was 6:30. I packed my gym bag and made my way out of the house. I got to the stadium around 7:00. I parked on the back and made my way inside. I put my jersey and stuff on and started to stretch. At 7:25 we started walking to the basketball court. After 5 minutes the game started.

In the middle of the game I stole the ball from the other team but some how I ended up twisting my ankle. The bad one at that. I had to get medical assistance. I was pissed off. They helped me walked to the back. I got on the little bed and propped my ankle up. They were asking so many questions. I just said no to everything. The assistant coach told me I could go home after they finished wrapping me all up. I just nodded.

I walked to the back and got my stuff. I'm not even gone tell Tia. She'll get worried and try to come back early. I just want her and Ry to have fun. Especially Ry. She's always with me.

When I got home I took a shower and watched the rest of the game. We won. That's what I'm talking about.

Before going to bed I ate a sandwich since ,according to Riley, I can't cook.