Stephen's Pov

Steph Pov
I got up extra early this morning. We were parked at a dock so I decided to go for a run. My running partner was sleep, so I thought.

Riley- Daddy where are you going?

Me- For a run.

I tied up my shoes. Riley climbed off the bed and stood in front of me. I looked up at her.

Me-... Goodmorning. *Smiles*

Riley- Good morning! *Smiles*

Me- Morning Kiss?

Riley gave me a kiss on the cheek. I returned it with one on her forehead.

Me- Wanna come with me.

She nodded. I did Riley's hygiene things and I put her some black tights on with a pink tshirt and her black roshes. I put her grey jacket with white polka dots on. Usually early in the morning it's cold.

I sat her down and checked her out.

Me- Daddy did ok right? You like your outfit?

Riley blinked.

Me- Don't answer that. Ok, let's go.

I grabbed her hand and we walked out. Before leaving I left Tia a note so she won't freak out.

Me and Riley walked off the boat and started walking a trail. Riley was looking down at her feet and kicking rocks.

Riley- Daddy?

Me- Yes?

Riley- Can I get on your back?

Me- Sure. Hop on.

I bent down and Riley got on. I held onto her legs and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Me- Time to run.

Riley giggled and I started running. I felt her bouncing up and down on my back.

We, well I, did a 4 mile run with Riley on my back. She was going back to sleep when I finished. I noticed she was loosening her grip so I took her off my back and carried her in my arms.

Me- I know you aren't sleep ry. *Smiles*

I tickled her with my free hand. She giggled immediately.

We got back to the boat and I saw a figure leaning over the entrance railing. When we got closer I noticed it was Tia.

Riley- Mommy!

I let her down and she ran to Tia. I followed behind.

Tia- *Gasp* Hey little one! Good morning baby!

She picked Riley up and gave her a kiss.

Riley- Goodmorning mommy.

Riley gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Tia- Want some breakfast?

Riley nodded.

Tia- Go to the kitchen. Daddy and I will be right there.

Riley- Ok.

Tia put Riley down and she ran to the kitchen. Tia turned towards me.

Tia- Morning. *Smiles*

Me- Morning.

I returned Tia's smile and pulled her into a kiss. I grabbed her hand and we started walking to the kitchen.

Tia- How was you guys run?

Me- Riley slept the whole time. *Chuckles*

Tia laughed.

Tia- Something she'll do.

We ate breakfast and afterwards Tia got Riley all cleaned up and dressed. After her I took a shower. I got all freshen up and made my way outside where everyone were. Riley was playing with her toys with Julez and Tia was talking to her mom and Tiana. I decided to talk to Alan.

We sat and talked about basketball. We laughed a little too. He gave me a small telescope because we were trying to see can we spot dolphins. We're men with no life obviously.

In the middle of that Alan went to fix another drink but I kept looking. I felt a pair of arms come around me from behind.

Tia- Hey hottie, what you looking for?

Me- *Chuckles* I'm looking for sea creatures.

Tia- Really? *Smiles* Cute.

Me- I spot one.

Tia- Really? Let me see.

I handed Tia the telescope. I placed her in front of me and held her by her waist.

Tia- Where steph?

She was so focused.

Me- Just wait.. It's beautiful. So gorgeous. Something that's unique. Only one of them. One of a kind.

Tia- Where is it?

I turned Tia around in my arms.

Me- In front of me.

I took the telescope away from her eye. She blushed.

Tia- *Smiles* I love you.

Me- I love you too.

She pulled me into a kiss and then she broke away.

Tia- But I really want to see some.

She took back the telescope and continued looking.