Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
I was sitting on the balcony until I heard a knock on the door. I didn't answer.

Sonya- Tia I know you're in there.

I still didn't answer. I heard the door open and she walked into the house.

Sonya- Tia, where are you?

Me-.....

Sonya-Oh.

She walked outside to the balcony. By now it was dark.

Sonya- Hey girlie. *Smiles* Godsh.

She covered herself with her cardigan.

Sonya- Have you been out here all day?

Me-......

Sonya sighed and sat.

Me- You can leave. I can manage myself.

Sonya- Not happening.

I looked at her.

Sonya- Stephen told me to make you eat.

Me- I'm not hungry..

Sonya- It's healthy for you and the baby. Don't you want the baby to be healthy?

Me-..Yea.......

Sonya- Ok. I'm going to go in there and whip up something and come back and you're going to eat.

I looked back at the city lights.

It took Sonya about an hour to cook. When she came back she sat the food in front of me. She cooked spaghetti.

Sonya- Eat up.

She sat down and started eating.

Sonya- So what's up? What happen that night? Can you tell me since you won't tell Stephen.

Me-......... At dinner I saw Stephen and this girl looking at each other..... I got a little upset and so I wanted to leave. I was crying and walking and thinking about our marriage.

I started crying.

Me- So I walked in the road without looking and I almost got hit but Stephen pulled me back... I didn't know that he was behind me at the time..

Sonya- So why are you like this?

Me-.....

Sonya- Ah, don't shut me out now.

I started eating.

Sonya- I just want you to know Riley and Stephen really wants you back to normal. Just let Stephen explain the situation. I'm more then sure it's not what it looked like.

Me- I don't know... I don't want to worry about things like this in my marriage.

Sonya- Talk to him.

Sonya got up with her plate. I finished a little bite after. I walked in the house and sat my plate in the sink. It was half eaten.

Me- To answer your question.

Sonya- What question?

Me- Why I'm like this...

Sonya- Yea?

Me- I didn't try to move out the way of that car.

A tear slipped.

Me- At that moment... I wanted it hit me..

Sonya looked shock.

Me- And its hurting me that I even thought about that.

I turned around and started walking upstairs.

(A/N y'all thought the baby died? 😂😩😩 I'm sorry for making some of y'all cry.❤️💗.)