Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
That night we all went out for dinner. Riley was sitting between Stephen and I. When the waiter came she spoke to me.

Waiter- Here's you guys drinks. *Smiles* By the way, you have a beautiful daughter.

I blushed.

Me- Thank You.

She obviously don't know Stephen and I because she would know she isn't mines. Just by her saying that , that made me want to be a better mommy to Riley.. Because right now I'm not sure if I'm good enough.

Me- Riley what do you wanna eat? Mashed potatoes and baked chicken?

I looked at her. She nodded. She returned to playing a hand game with Stephen.

When the waiter came back around we all ordered.

Tiana- Tia I've decided that you can wear anything you want to my wedding. I want to be different.

I nodded.

Tiana- Must be white though!

I chuckled.

Me- Alright Tiana. I got you.

Tianna- Same here. *Smiles*

Me and T looked at mom.

Me- Huh?

Richard- We're engaged.

Tianna- But we are going to let Tiana and Alan have there moment. We can wait. *Smiles*

Mom grabbed Richards hand.

Tiana- Welcome to the family rich. *Smiles*

I smiled.

Me- Real love. *Smiles*

They chuckled. Richard is actually a decent man.

Tiana- One more in the bunch.

She looked at me.

Tiana- When are you two going to stop playing.

Me- We aren't rushing.

Stephen nodded.

Me- Marriage to me is everything. Of course I want to get married. But some people rush and it doesn't work out. I want to know that I'm tied down for good. Stephen knows I love him and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life but that's just me being me, because that's something I want to see. Only God knows what the future holds and I'm hoping..its with him.

I grabbed Stephen's hand. He smiled.

Stephen- I love you too.

I gave him a smile.

Riley- I love you! *Smiles*

Me- We love you too.

I rubbed her cheek.

In the middle of dinner Riley reached for me. I picked her up and she laid on my chest. She's tired. And surely 10 minutes later she was out. I held onto her throughout the dinner. Stephen sat in her seat so he could be closer to us. He put his arm around the back of my chair. Throughout the dinner I laughed at the conversations we were having. I would look down at Riley every once in awhile. I gave the top of her head kisses also.

At the end of dinner Stephen took Riley. I grabbed our things and stood up. I took off my shoes because my feet were hurting. We exited out of the building and we got back on the boat. Stephen held my hand when I was getting back on the boat. He didn't let go of it even after I got on the boat.

When we got to our room I put Riley's pjs on. I laid her in bed with Stephen. I changed into comfy clothes and laid down.

Me- Goodnight babe.

Stephen- Night. I love you.

Me- I love you more.

Stephen- Impossible.

Me- No it isn't. *Chuckles* .. How about this, I love you to Pluto and back.

Stephen- Cute. *Chuckles* Goodnight Tia.

Me- *Smiles* Goodnight Wardell.

Stephen- Really?

Me- I'm sleep.

I laughed to myself and slowly fell asleep.