Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
This morning I was up way before Stephen. Instead of wearing clothes I put on another bikini. It's Hawaii, why not?

I walked downstairs. The maids were here.

Me-*Smiles* Good morning everyone.

Maids- Good Morning Mrs. Curry. *Smiles* Anything we could assist you with?

Me- No thank you. I'm just going for a walk on the deck. If Mr.Curry wakes up by any chance, tell him I'm at the deck.

They nodded.

Me- *Smiles* Thank You.

I walked out the back door and thru the morning grass. I pasted the pool and made my way to our personal deck. Stephen rented out a part of the beach for us while we are here.

I sat down and dipped my feet in the water. I saw a fish. It was by my foot.

About 20 minutes later I felt somebody push me. I caught my balance and I looked up.

Me- Stephen! I could've fell.

Stephen-*Chuckles* That was the point.

He sat down beside me.

Stephen- Good morning.

Me- Morning.

Stephen- I don't get my morning kiss. *Smiles*

Me- Nope.

Stephen- What are you doing out here so early.

Me- Just thinking.

Stephen- About?

Me- How much my life has changed...... How much it's going to change.

Stephen- That's it?

Me- *Sighs* No.

Stephen- Tell me more.

Stephen grabbed my hand.

Me-.. Sometimes, I ask myself why me? What was so special about Tia Mann that made you want me?

Stephen- I liked you for you... I saw you.. I knew there was way more to you then what you were putting out.

I looked down.

Stephen- I have a question?

Me- Alright.

Stephen- Why me? Single father with a daughter. So why me?

I looked up and stared out into the water.

Me- Because.... I knew you seen me.. And no man has ever seen me for me.

Stephen pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid on his chest.

Stephen- I love you.

Me- I love you too.

We sat like that for awhile then we got up because today we are going sight seeing.

Stephen- Do you plan own wearing bikinis the whole trip? *Chuckles*

Me- Pretty much. *Smiles* It's Hawaii!

Stephen- Well I'm not complaining.

Stephen pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him.

Stephen- I still don't get my morning kiss?

Me- Nope. *Smirks* 

Before I knew it Stephen grabbed my chin and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back.

Stephen- Ok now we can go.

He pulled me along.

Me- Yea, after you just stole a kiss.

I heard him chuckle to hisself.