Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
The next day we went out for dinner. Tonight I'm going to tell Stephen the sex! Him and everyone else doesn't know though.

Stephen- You ready?

Me- Yea. Come on Riley baby.

I held my hand out for her and she took it. We walked out the hotel room and to the lobby. We met up with everyone.

Me- Hey guys.

Them- Hey. *Smiles*

Sydel- You look pretty pregnant!

I chuckled.

Me- Thanks.

Sonya- No heels tonight. *Smirks*

Me- *Smiles* Yea, tonight its flip flops.

Dell- Everyone ready?

Us- Yes.

Stephen picked up Riley and grabbed my hand. Riley laid her head on Stephen's shoulder.

Me- Ry, are you tired.

She sadly nodded. I did just wake her up.

Tonight we decided to walk instead of take a car. I didn't mind. Every five minutes Stephen asked me was I alright.

Stephen- Are you okay?

Me- Yes, I'm ok.

I held the end of my dress up.

Me- Plus walking is good for me. So don't worry.

I looked up at him.

Stephen- You know that's hard to do.

He looked down at me. I looked past him at Riley. She was dozing off.

When we finally reached the restaurant we walked in and were seated. The waitress took our orders and I was preparing myself for the big announcement.

Me- Ok so guys, I have an announcement. *Smiles*

Everyone got quiet.

Me- Stephen, here.

I pulled out a rectangular box from Riley's baby bag. He opened it with the help of Riley. It was a baby warriors jersey but the number 30 was in yellow diamonds.

I smiled while he examined it.

Stephen- Is this for.?

Me- The baby? Yes. *Smiles* .. What do you think I'm having?

Stephen checked out the jersey some more.

Stephen- *Blushes* Really?.

I chuckled.

Sonya- It's a girl!

Sydel- Yay!!!!

Stephen blushed some more.

Stephen- We're having a girl. *Smiles*

I nodded.

Me- Yea. *Smiles*

Stephen leaned in and gave me a kiss.

Me- You hear that Riley. You're going to have a little sister.

I tickled her and she laughed.

The rest of the dinner went by fine except for the fact that this women kept eyeing Stephen and he was looking at her back. I saw them.

Me- Um. I'm going to make my way back to the hotel.

Stephen- You ready to go?

Me- Yes, by myself.

Stephen- N-GCO.

Me- I'll text you when I get there.

I got up and walked out the building. The paps were crazy. I just kept walking. I refuse to go thru things like this in a marriage. If he wants another women then he just need to say it so this marriage can be over.....

I felt a tear slip as I started crossing the street. I immediately stopped when I heard a car horn and headlights.

Me-*Gasp*

(A/N Rumor has it Bey is pregnant again. 💕. I don't know what's the truth tho. Lol. Anyway, What happened to Tia??)