Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Tia- Babe,.. Babe.. Babe.

Tia was still on her bouncy ball. She's been in labor for 9 hours now. The contractions are bringing her way down but she's refusing to get the Epidural. She wants her birth to be natural.

Me- Yea?

Tia- It's hurting..

She started to shake. I can tell she's going to cry. I put Disney channel on mute since Riley was no longer in the room and I walked over to Tia.

Me- Do you want to stand?

Tia- I don't know. *Cries*

I bent down to T's level. I held her waist while she laid her head on mines. I rubbed her back.

Me- I'm sorry.

I moved Tia's hair out of her face and gave her cheek a kiss. She looked up at me and I gave her a kiss.

Me- Is my kisses making you feel a little better?

Tia nodded.

Me- When this is all over, you'll be back on the stage.

I gave her a smile and she returned it.

Tia- In a way... The pain is nice. I'm having a connection with our daughter. It's very special to me. Very special. That's why I wanted it to be natural... Because I probably will never feel this level of pain again.

Me- I understand you.

I rubbed Tia's back.

Me- The web is blowing up. *Smiles* Everyone's wishing us good luck.

Tia- We should send out Thank You's after she gets here.

I nodded in agreement.

Tia- Ahh!

Tia yelled.

Me- Are you ok?

Tia- It's time, It's time!

What?!

Me- Ok. Ok.

I helped Tia onto the bed. I looked out the door and told the bodyguards to send for the doctor.

Tia- Tell Sonya and my ma-AHH!

I knew what she meant. I told my mom and Tia's mom to come in. 9 minutes after they came in, Dr. Freeman and two nurses came in.

I stood beside Tia. The nurses held her legs and I held her hand and her hair.

Dr. F- This is all natural right?

Me- Yes. It is.

I'm not going to lie. I'm nervous! Tia  intertwined our fingers.

Tia- *Cries* It's hurting.

Tianna- It's going to be like that baby. *Smiles*