Tia's Pov

Tia Pov

Riley-*Shakes Me* Mommy,Mommy, Mommy. Wake up.

Me-Hmm?

Riley-Wake up mommy. *Pats me*

Me-Mhm.

Riley-Mommy wake up.

I flickered my eyes open to see a wide awoke Riley. She was sitting on the bed beside me.

Me-*Yawns*

I looked at the time. 11 a.m. I looked back at Ry.

Me-*Smiles* Goodmorning sweetie.

Riley- Morning! *Smiles*

I got out of bed and picked up Riley. I carried her to our bathroom and we did our hygiene things. When we finished I carried her to the kitchen. The chef was making breakfast.

Me- What do you wanna eat? Grits?

Riley nodded. I fixed her a bowl of hot grits and bacon. Then I fed her.

Me- Yummy!

I smiled and she giggled. She ate some bacon and she offered me some. I took a bite. I fixed her some apple juice when she finished . She sipped it all down. I grabbed my glass of OJ before picking up Riley and walking outside to where everyone was.

Julez-*Splashs*

Me- Whoooa! Go Julez.

I smiled down at Julez in the water. He smiled.

I walked over to my sister and Alan. My mom and Richard were having coffee and looking out at the ocean. I sat down by Tiana. She reached for Riley and Riley happily went to her.

Tiana- Goodmorning sleepyheads. *Smiles*

I chuckled.

Me- Morning.

Tiana was in her swimsuit.

Tiana- How did Stephen like his surprise?

Me- He was completely shocked. *Chuckles*

Tiana- I understand why. *chuckles* you showed up out of the blue.

I blushed.

Me- Ryry you ready for daddy to come?

She nodded her head and I rubbed her morning fro.

Tiana- Girl, go put y'all's swim suits on and enjoy this water. *Smiles*

Me- Will you get in with me?

Tiana- Yes.

Me- I'm holding you to your word.

I picked up Riley and walked inside. Tiana has this fear of water ever since she almost drown when she was little. She knows how to swim so I don't know what made her almost drown. Being the sister I am, I saved her butt.

I put Riley swimsuit on. It was navy blue and had white polka dots on it. I threw on my swimsuit and grabbed Riley's float. I walked back outside and put Riley life jacket on.

Me- Tiana hold Riley while I get in.

Tiana took Riley and I grabbed her float and jumped in. I came back up laughing.

Me- That tickled. *Smiles* Now throw me Riley. I'm going to catch her.

Tiana- Tia I feel really uncomfortable throwing a toddler in the ocean.

Me- Stop being a baby Tiana and throw me Riley. I told you I'm going to catch her.

Tiana hesitated for a minute but she threw me Riley. I caught her. She was giggling.

Me- See, ease up Tiana. *Chuckles*

I sat Riley in her float and I dragged it farther out. I floated on my back beside it. I started singing Riley a song as she flicked water around.

Me- Riley having fun?

She nodded. I took her out of her float and I held her. She moved her feet in the water. I chuckled at her. I noticed she started falling asleep on my chest so I swam back to the boat with her. My mom took her inside for me. I climbed back onto the boat. Tiana was sitting in a chair. Alan was in the water with Julez.

Me- Come on! You said you'll get in with me.

Tiana- You were serious?

Me- Duh T.

I pulled her up and I dragged her to the edge of the boat.

Tiana- Tia do not dump me in the water!

Me- Then you better jump.

I stood back and let her examine the water. I eased up beside her and pushed her. She tried to catch her balance.

Tiana- Tia! I'm fine to fall!

She grabbed my arm and we both went down. She held onto me tight while we were underwater. When we came up Julez and Alan were laughing.

Me-*Laughs* Was it that bad Tiana.

Tiana- I told you not to dump me in the water.

Me- I didn't. *Smirks* I pushed you.

Tiana got out immediately.

Me- Don't think during this whole trip you aren't going to get pushed. *Laughs*

I climbed back onto the boat. Right when I got on my feet I slipped. I really hope my documentary crew didn't catch that.