Tia's Pov

Tia Pov

Leah- Tia! I heard the Warriors won tonight!

Leah yelled to me over the loud music.

Leah- Shouldn't you be celebrating with your man! *Smirks*

My name is Tia Man. I'm 25 and I'm not worth anything. All I do is go out and party with friends and i have sex with people for money. That's how I support myself and my lifestyle. My most recent victim was Stephen Curry. One time thing. That's it. He is a good payer though. Anyway, I live in a tiny tiny apartment. One room and a kitchen basically. It's undirected. I hardly be there anyway. I know I'm worth way more but I like my lifestyle so far.

Me- That was a one time thing.

Leah sipped her drink.

Leah- Y'all made love!

Me- Never that. No relations at all. Just sex.

I smirked and walked to the dance floor. After having a couple drinks I went to sit down. I sat on a couch and nodded my head to the music.

Leah- Tia I have to go. I have work in the morning. Need a ride?

Me- I'm good. I'll stay.

Leah- You sure?

Me- Yes now go!

It was very clear that I was drunk.

When the club was getting ready to close I stumbled outside. Where's Leah? Oh, she had to go.

Me-Taxi!

The taxi pasted me.

Me- Bastard! *Yells*

??- Need a ride?

I looked at a random guy.

Me- You'll take me home?

??- Yes. *Smirks*

Me- Straight home?

??- I don't know about straight home. *Licks lips*

Me- You need sex?

??- Maybe.

Me- Why couldn't you just ask!.... How much.

??- 200 for 30 minutes.

Me- Mhm. I have nothing better to do.

I followed the man to his car. We got in and drove to his house. We had a quickie then he took me home. It was around 4 in the morning. When I walked in my landlord Jimmy stopped me.

Jimmy- Tia! You owe me for two mouth rents!

Me- Look Jim I said I got you.

Jimmy- You said that last time. This is the last straw. Next one your out.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs.

Me- Go choke. This is a hell hole anyway.

I unlocked my door and threw my purse on the table. I yawn and laid on the couch. Sleep is calling me.