Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
So it's been months since I last seen Tia. She doesn't return my phone calls. And she don't work at UnderArmour anymore... I even went by her place. Turns out she moved out of that a long time ago... It's like she's gone ghost all of a sudden. Riley was down and out at first but I reconnected with this girl. They connected immediately. I always knew her because she's a family friend. And the funny thing is. Her name is Ayesha also! Isn't that crazy! She's a cook also. She lost her husband awhile back too so me and her can relate. It's like match made in heaven. So, I purposed to her and she said yes.. We aren't getting married right away. I just want her to know I'm serious about what we have going on.

Anyway, today she's making me do this cooking thing for her little cooking show. I mean, it's obvious I'm going to win because I can cook.

Me- Ready to get beat? *Smirk*

Ayesha- *Laughs* Steph you can't cook.

Me- I can too.

Ayesha- Remember that time when we were tiny you burnt something in the microwave.

Me- We were kids. I couldn't cook then.

Ayesha- And you still can't cook now! *Laughs*

I laughed.

Me- I'll let Judge Riley be the judge of that.

Ayesha smirked. We got all set up and we started rolling. I honestly didn't know what to cook so I just took things I thought I would need and put them in a big pot. Ayesha on the other hand was whipping it. She's still going to lose though.

When we finished we let Riley judge.

Riley- What is this mess?

Me- It's my cooking and I would appreciate it if you not be judge mental. *Chuckles*

Riley- It's disgusting!

Ayesha laughed. I couldn't help myself. I had to laugh too.

Riley- I like Ayesha's. *Smiles*

Ayesha clapped.

Ayesha- Haha. *Chuckles*

Me- I can cook.

Riley- You can't cook.

Me- Y'all know what. I'm going to the store.

Ayesha- You're mad? Aw.

Me- I'm upset. *Chuckles*

Ayesha- While your out pick up some groceries please.

Me- Maybe.

I walked out and got in my car. I drove to the grocery store and got out. I smiled at some people as I shopped.

I was looking for some oatmeal when a girl came walking down the aisle looking for something. I studied her.

Me- Tia?

She looked up.

Tia-*Smiles* Steph, hey.

I walked to her.

Me- Hey... Where you been.

Tia- I moved out of my condo and got a house.

Me- Really. That's good.

Tia- I know.

Me- I've been trying to call you.

Tia- My phone dropped in a toilet and I had to get a whole new one. I lost some of my contacts not all. I guess yours was one of them. Here, let me see.

I gave Tia my phone and she programmed her number in.

Me- I came by your job.

Tia- I don't work there anymore. I'm actually really into music now.

Me- You seem like your doing good.

Tia nodded.

Tia- I am... So what about you. How's Ry?

Me- She's doing good. And.....

Tia- And?

Me- Uh.........Tia I'm engaged.

She dropped her groceries.