Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
I'm just now starting my 8th month trimester and boy it's hard. I honestly didn't know the bigger you get, the harder it is to breath!

Anyway, I'm in New York for business with Riley.

Me- Riley Elizabeth, let's go babe.

It's 11:40 A.M. here in New York. Stephens game in Cleveland is at 7 so I need to be on a plane on my way there by 4.

I grabbed my purse and I took ahold of Riley's hand. She was wearing her new butterfly flip flops today. I combed her hair into two puff balls.

Riley- Mommy.

Me- Yes?

Riley- Where are we going?

We walked out of the hotel and I placed Riley in front of me beside my bodyguards. She waved at the fans and paps. Then I helped her into our Mercedes Van. Stephen recently purchased it. I told him he did not have to. He acts like I have 6 kids.

Me- First, we are going to stop for some breakfast. Doesn't that sound nice? *Smiles*

I talked to Riley as I buckled her up. She smiled back and nodded.

Me- *Sighs* Now you're good to go. Kiss kiss please.

Riley giggled and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I've been trying to be there more for her since she thinks she's losing me by me having another baby.

I sat down in my seat across from Riley. She was looking out the window at the buildings. I looked down when I got a beep on my phone. It was a text from Stephen.

****Text Convo*****
Stephen- Hey, Are you guys ok?

Me- Stephen, we are 100% fine.

Ever since I've been in my 8th month Stephen has been a worry duck.

Stephen- Are you sure?

Me- Yes.

Stephen- Alright, ILY.

Me- ILY moooooooore!

Stephen- Lol, I will talk to y'all later.

Me- Alright.

******End Of Convo******

I looked up at Riley whom was know fully sitting up.

Me- Your daddy is a worry duck.

Riley-*Giggles* Daddy's a duck?

I chuckled, that would be the only part she gets out of that.

We pulled up at a breakfast bar and Riley and I got out. I held her as we walked in. She laid her head on my shoulder and rubbed my belly.

I smiled down at her.

Me- It's huge isn't it?

Riley nodded.

We got seated at a table. I sat Riley beside me in the booth.

Me- What do you want RyRy?

I showed her the kids menu.

Riley- *Smiles* That!

It was a pancake with cheese cake icing, Strawberries, and bananas.

Me- You want bacon?

Riley nodded.

Me- Apple juice?

She nodded again.

Me- Alrighty.

I looked over the menu for myself. I quickly found something and we ordered. I checked the time and it was 12:13. We have a little time.

When our food came Riley and I ate up. When we finished we walked out. By now the paps were here. We got on the van and it took us to the studio. The bodyguards carried Riley while I followed behind. When I walked in, I greeted everyone and then I went to my private room.

Me- *Gasp*

Jay- T, *Chuckles* Long time no see.

I turned to the bodyguards.

Me- Take Riley to the play room please.

They nodded and left.

Riley- See you later mommy. *Waves*

Me- Bye baby.

I waved back. When the door was closed I looked up and Jay was standing in front of me. We stood there for a long time.

He came closer to me and grabbed my arm. I snatched it back.

Me- I'm married and I have a baby that's due in less than a month. Your chance is over Jay... It's been over. I'm in love with Stephen.... We can still be friends like we've always been.

Jay- First, I obviously know that..... That could be mines.

He touched my stomach.

Me- Don't..

I stepped back.

Jay- You know I'm better then Steven in many ways.

Me- And you may be... But I love him. I love his family. I love his daughter. I love us. I love him. Jay we had nothing going on so why are you being like this.

Jay- He took something that belonged to me!

Me- Belonged? I'm not a pet! And I was never yours!

Jay- Don't say that!

Jay yanked me into the wall.

Me- Ow!

I held my back.

Jay- Tia?... Tia I- I- GCO.

He tried to touch me.

Me- *Whispers* Don't!..

I looked up with tears in my eyes.

Me- Never talk to me again.

I held my back as I walked out. I went to find Riley and we left.

Riley- Mommy what's wrong?

Me- Mommy's fine... Just a little pain that's all.. But Mommy's fine. *Whispers* All fine.

Stephen can not find out about this. NOT AT ALL.