Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
This morning I texted Stephen and told him that I was on my way over. He replied with a "ok".

I got dressed in some shorts and a tank top. I flat ironed my hair and put some shades on. I grabbed my purse and walked out my house. I got in my car and made my way to Stephen's place. When I got there the gate operator opened the gate for me. I smiled when he closed it on the paps.

The door was already unlock when I opened it so I just walked in. It was quiet.

Me- Where is everyone.

I walked upstairs and looked in Riley's room. She wasn't in there so I went to Steph's room. Riley was sitting on the bed watching cartoons. She looked at me and smiled.

Riley- Mommy.

Me- Hey little one.

I walked over to her.

Me- Give me a hug.

She stood up and gave me a hug. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I sat down with her on the bed. Her cartoon show had most of her attention. I decided to take a picture of her and upload it on IG and Twitter. She was singing and clapping her hands to a song that came on. Must be her favorite cartoon because she knew the song by heart. Anyway, I took the picture. I captioned it "Cartoons with my baby💘"

When Riley show went off we walked downstairs.

Me- Where's your daddy?

Riley- Downstairs playing basketball.

Me- Come on, let's go see him.

I took ahold onto Riley's hand. We walked pasted the living room to another door. We walked down those steps and we came to a hall. The movie theater and basketball court were down here. We walked to the glass and saw Stephen shooting threes. Riley opened the door although I helped her a little.

Riley- Daddy, Mommy's here.

Riley ran over to the basketballs. She used all her force to pick one up.

I walked over to Stephen and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Me- Morning.

Stephen- Goodmorning.

I looked over at Riley and she was trying to throw the ball. She gave up and sat on the ball.

Me- Your giving up?

Riley- I can't do it.

Stephen- You can do it.

Stephen walked over to her. He gave her the ball and held her up. He walked a little to the net.

Stephen- Throw it.

Riley threw the ball and it went in. She giggled.

Riley- Again!

I picked up the ball and handed it to her. I had to stand on my tippy toes.

Stephen let her shoot the ball a couple times.

Steph- Ok. Daddy's arms are tired.

He put Riley down. Riley ran over to me.

Riley- I did it mommy!

Me- Yea! High five!

Riley gave me a high five.

Me- I think you deserve a treat. *Smiles* Wanna go for a cupcake?

Riley- Yea! *Smiles*

Me- Alright. Let's go put you some shoes on.

Riley- Alright.

Riley ran out. I looked over at Stephen. He was laying on his back. I laughed to myself.

Me- Let's go oldie.

I stood over him and held out my hands to help him up. He grabbed them. I pulled but everyone know he is much stronger then me. Instead of getting up he pulled me down. I was face to face with him now. I giggled.

Me- Stop looking at me like that.

Steph-*Smiles* Like what?

Me- You know, like your so in love.

Steph- Maybe I am.

I started to say some but the words wouldn't come out.

Steph- You're so speechless for someone who already knew that.

Me-*Smirks* Maybe I didn't.

Stephen chuckled and gave me a kiss.

Riley- You guys are disgusting. *Giggles*

We looked at the door. Riley was there holding it opened with her arms. She had some sandals on but they weren't on the right feet. I laughed to myself and stood up.

Me- Come on Steph. You're coming with us.

I actually helped him up this time. He held me from behind all the way out the door. I grabbed Riley's hand again.

Me- When we get in the car I'll put your shoes on the right feet and buckle them up. Ok?

Riley- Ok. *Smiles*