Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Beep...... Beep.......Beep

I sat there by the bed with my hands folded together. It's been two weeks... Two weeks... Stephen has been in this coma for two whole weeks. No budge. None.

I looked at Stephen's ill face. Tears started to shed.

Me-*Whispers* Please wake up.... I need you. We need you..

I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

Beep.....Beep....Beep.

Stephen has a lot of balloons and bears. So many gifts from his teammates and the fans. His fan base and mines came together as one.

I got up and looked out the window. Same people as yesterday was down there. I smiled a small smile at them. They held up there posters, "For God Is With You.".

I heard a knock at the door and Sonya walked thru. Riley was behind her holding cotton candy. Sonya had the baby in her arms.

Sonya- How's he?

Me-.. Same old..

Sonya-.. Tia baby.... He's going to be alright. *Smiles* Stephen's a soldier.

Sonya rubbed his hand.

Me- I'm just....worried..

Sonya- You're just tired. When was the last time you slept?

Me- Monday.

Sonya- Tia it's Thursday.

Me- I want to be here when he wakes up.

Sonya- Tia I don't care if it's just a 10 minute nap. You need sleep.

Me- I'm sorry but I do...

There came a moment of silence between us. She patted the baby back.

Sonya- Uh.. Can you at least get some sunlight. Please?

I looked up at her.

Sonya- Just a little walk...

Me- Fine..

I was wearing a "PINK" jogging suit and my hair was in messy curls.

Sonya- Can Riley tag along? I'll watch the baby and Stephen.

I nodded.

Riley- I don't wanna go with Tia meme.

Sonya- That's a first...

Sonya looked at me. I sighed and looked down.

Sonya- Ry go. Maybe mommy can get you the ice cream you wanted.

Riley-*Sighs* ....Alright...

Riley walked over to me. I opened the door and Riley and I walked out. We were walking in complete silence. Before reaching outside I put on my shades and grabbed Riley's hand when she wasn't paying attention.

Me-... Where's the ice cream hon?

Riley-.. Right there.

Riley pointed to an Ice cream truck. We walked over to it and Riley got a big fudge bar. We walked to a table after she got her ice cream. Riley was eating while I was thinking.

Me-...... I'm really sorry if I've made you feel like I haven't had time for you..

Riley just looked at me with those eyes of hers.

Riley-.. It's alright.

Me- It's been a lot on me. Not only one person needs my attention anymore.

I rubbed her cheek.

Me- I want you to know that regardless of anything, I love you to heaven and back. You're my beautiful baby girl and I'm always your mommy.

I smiled a real smile. Riley smiled too.

Riley- I love you mommy.

She said mommy. I smiled.

Me- I love you too. Kissy.

I leaned over and Riley gave me a chocolate kiss.

After she was finish we walked back to the hospital. We got to Stephen room and guess what? He's still out.

Around 7:00 p.m. Sonya was getting ready to leave for the hotel with the girls.

Me- Come give daddy a goodnight kiss Riley.

Sonya kissed Stephen's forehead first. Riley kissed the corner of his lip and since Riley wanted Kylie to kiss him I made her kiss his cheek.

Me- Good night baby.

I gave Riley a goodbye/good night kiss.

Riley- I love you.

Me- I love you more.

I also kissed Ky and hugged Sonya. After they left I sat down on the couch.

Me-*Sighs* Another day.