Final

Tia's Pov
It's been 3 months now and everything is returning back to normal. Thank God.

We have a 3rd mini celebrity in our house hold now. Little miss Riley is the face of Moccasin. The cutest little shoes ever.

Stephen is back on the court. And Kylie recently went to her first basketball game!

Me, on the other hand, is returning back to the stage and I couldn't be more excited. I missed it so much but I'm also enjoying being a mother and a wife to my children and my husband. I guess you could say The Curry's are doing pretty good at the moment.

Sometimes when I sit and think.. I can't believe how far I've come and all the obstacles I've over came... They told me I couldn't have a baby.. I prove them wrong. And it's amazing. I went from feeling like I couldn't amount to nothing to achieving everything life is throwing at me. And I want my girls to never feel the way I felt. That's why everyday Stephen and I teach Riley that she can do anything she put her mind to.

My album has topped the charts and hopefully, soon, I'm going to be touring the world. Stephen knows about my pasted baby. He understood. He wasn't upset at all. I appreciate that. A lot.

Stephen's and I relationship is stronger then bricks stack on top of each other. I'm happy I have him. I'm happy he saved me. Because he did. I love him to death.

Stephen- You ready for your show tonight? *smiles*

Me- I'm so ready.

Stephen- I know you are..... I love you Tia. You mean the world to me.

Me- I love you too Stephen. So much.

I gave Stephen a kiss.

Riley- Ewwww. *Giggles* Mommy, Daddy.

Riley covered her and Kylie's eyes. Stephen and I laughed.

Me- Sorry babies.

The Curry's. The end.