Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
It's been a day since my mom had to come over and watch over Tia. She was still acting the way she was acting before. I just wish she would talk to me!

Today was my off day and I was chilling at home with baby girl. Riley misses the old Tia just as much as I do! To keep her mind off things I decided to BBQ her favorite. Hot dogs. I also decided to let her partake in a little swimming fun.

Me- Riley?

I walked up the stairs.

Riley- Yea?

Ry was standing in the hall looking at Tia's and I's room door. It was closed and more likely locked.

Me- What you doing bud?

Riley-Waiting for mommy to come out...

She turned to me and her face had a frown on it.

Me- Mommy is just tired.

Riley- Ok..

Me- Lets go.

I held out my hand.

Me- You're gonna help dad put hot dogs on the grill.

I smiled down at her and she smiled up at me.

Riley- Yessss!

We made it outside and we jumped right into it. When we finished putting hot dogs on the grill I swam with her. She was holding onto me by my neck.

Riley- Daddy?

Me- Hm?

She laid her head on my shoulders while I walked in circles in the water.

Riley- You're the best daddy a princess can ask for!

Me- You're the best daughter a king can ask for.

??- And you're both the best daughter and husband a queen can ask for.

Riley and I looked up and there was a slightly smiling Tia. Even though it was a little smile, all that mattered was that she's smiling. She was standing there in a green sundress and she had her shades in one hand. 

Riley- MOMMY!

Riley climbed off me and Tia helped her out of the pool. Riley gave her a big wet hug around the legs. Tia hugged her back.

Riley- Mommy. I missed you so much.

Tia- I've missed you even more.

Tia kissed her forehead.

I got out of the pool and made my way to the grill to check on the hot dogs. Tia and Riley talked but after a few minutes Riley played on her playground and Tia came walking over to me.

Me- Hey.

Tia- Hi..

Me- Are you alright?

Tia looked as if she was going to cry so I tried to pull her by her arm into a hug but she pulled back.

Tia- Can we talk?

Me- Yea. Sure.

We sat down.

Me- So? Are you planning on telling me what's been up with you.

Tia- For starters... I didn't mean to walk into the street.... I just got overwhelmed.

Me- Why?

Tia- At the restaurant I saw you and this girl looking at each other....

Tia looked down.

Me- Wait..

Tia- I mean it's fine. I've been thinking that if you don't want this then we can go our separate ways even though I don't come from a broken home.

Me- Neither do I. So what makes you think I want that.

Tia- Stephen I'm pregnant. And emotional and *Cries* I don't want to go through a marriage like this.

Me- Tia, I want Riley... I want our baby... I want you.

I grabbed her hand.

Me- The only reason why I was looking back at that girl is because I was wondering why she was looking at me.. Nothing more.... I love you and only you. When I married you I meant that as forever..

Tia- That's not it......

She looked to the side.

Tia- When I walked in the street I heard a horn so I looked and seen a car coming towards me....... I froze. I didn't move....... I didn't want to move.

Me- S-so you wanted it to hit you and kill yourself and the baby?!

Tia- At the moment yea!

Me- TIA!

Tia- Stephen I've been through so much! I was just done. And believe me it hurts me that I even thought that.... I took sometime to myself and thought about this. My heads in a much better place.

Me-..... Are you sure.

Tia-100%...

We stood there for a little then I pulled her into a hug.

Me- I missed you and I love you forever.

Tia- I love you too.

Me- Promise me you're ok.

Tia- I promise.

Me- Alright.

I kissed her and she smiled.