Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Riley- Do I have to daddy?

Me- Yes you have to.

Riley- But I don't wanna a bath daddy.

Me- Riley you have to.

Riley- Noo!

Riley threw her Minnie Mouse doll. She's been having these tantrums lately.

Tia- Hey,Hey, Hey..

Tia was standing at the door. She had on a way too big shirt and her hair was in a bun. She was wearing her reading glasses also.

A teary eyed Riley looked up at her.

Tia- Did you throw that?

Tia was serious and calm at the same time.

Riley nodded.

Tia- Why?

Riley- Daddy wants me to take a bath.

Tia- Was that the way of handling it?

Riley shook her head.

Riley- No ma'am.

Tia- Ok.. Pick up Minnie.

Riley picked up her toy.

Tia-And apologize to daddy.

She looked at.

Riley- I'm really really sorry for being mean daddy.

I pulled her into a hug.

Me- It's alright.

I gave her a kiss.

Tia- Alright, now come with mommy. I'll take you a bath.

Me- You sure?

Tia- Yea.

Riley took Tia's hand and they walked out.

While Tia was getting Riley ready, I was getting myself ready. We are going out for pizza tonight.

When I was finished getting myself ready I walked to Riley's room. Tia was just drying her off. She was kneeling on the floor while Riley stood in front of her. Luckily they didn't hear me.

Tia- So, you wanna tell mommy why you've been being naughty lately?

Riley looked down and shook her head.

Tia- It's ok. You can tell mommy or daddy anything.

Riley still looked down. Tia dried off her arm.

Riley-*Whispers* Baby...

Tia- ..Oh.. I see. It's about the baby... What about it?

Riley-....... You're going to be its mommy... Then I won't have a mommy anymore because one is gone home and you are gone too.

Riley started to cry.

Tia- No no no. I'll always be your mommy. Just because another baby is coming doesn't mean I'm going to forget you. You'll always be Stephen and I's baby girl.. We love you to heaven and back. Never forget that. I promise.... You know, your mom was very beautiful. *Smiles* You look just like her.

Riley smiled.

Tia- Sometimes, I ask myself how am I so blessed to have Stephen. *Smiles*... How am I so worthy for his love and trust and to have you. I never was the type to settle down and think about marriage and kids. If you told me years ago that I was going to be married with one beautiful daughter and another on the way I probably would've laughed and say you're crazy. *Smiles* But I know why I'm here.

Tia touched Riley face.

Tia- Your mom put me here. *Smiles* To look after you and Stephen. Your mom is always apart of us. We are one big happy family and I assure you she's watching over us now ,smiling down. You are my child. And my baby is your mom's baby. *Smiles* I love you.

Riley gave Tia a big hug.

Riley- I love you too mommy.