Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
It's was around 5:00 a.m. in Nola. I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to go for a little walk to get my mind right.

I put on a grey and white sweater and some ripped jeans. I also decided to wear my white converse. Since it was raining I put on a coat. My hair was nappy and I was makeup less.
I soundlessly walked out of Tiana's house and began my journey to lord knows where. I wrapped my jacket around my swollen belly for more comfort.

I ended up at McDonald's. I ordered my a cappuccino and a large fry. I took my food and began walking again. I walked on top of a building that gave you the whole view of Nola. I sat on the edge and at my fries. I saw a jet fly across the sky. It was really low, looking like it was about to land. 

Me- Who could be out this late? Oh, I forget. me.

I sipped my cappuccino. The sun started to rise so I decided to make my way back home so no one will know I left. While I was walking my phone rung. I didn't care to look at the caller ID.

**********Phone Convo*********
Me- Hello?

Stephen- Hey.

Me- Stephen?.. H-Hi.

Stephen- How are you?

Me- I'm ok..

My eyes started to fill with tears. I miss him so much.

Stephen- Your outfit is nice.

I stopped.

Me-Huh?

Stephen- You shouldn't be out this late.

Me- What?

I looked around. I saw no one. That's when the call ended.

***********End Of Convo*******

Me- Stephen? Stephen? Hello?

I hung up the phone. That's when I felt someone pull me. I was about to scream but they placed their hand over my mouth.

??- Shh.. It's just me.

My tears fell as I looked up. He moved his hand away from my mouth and from around my waist. I turned around.

Me- W-why are you here?

Stephen- Why am I here?.. I'm here to bring you home.

Suddenly I got really upset! I charged at Stephen and hit him in his chest repeatedly. I was over emotional.

Me- You left me! You left me in the dust! I missed you so much a-and- GCO.

Stephen held my arms.

Stephen- Calm down. Tia I'm here. I missed you too. I couldn't stop thinking about you and the baby.

I fell into him crying.

Me- I thought I was going to have the baby early and you were going to miss it. *Cries* I thought we would never make up.... I thought this was over for us.

He hugged me tightly.

Stephen- I miss you T.. I miss y'all.

He looked at my stomach. Stephen bent down and gave my wet cheek a kiss.

Stephen- Can we talk about everything later? I'm sleepy. I know you're sleepy. Riley's sleep in the car.

I smiled at the thought of my ryry. I miss her.

Me- Alright.

Stephen- Alright. *Smiles*