Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
After Stephen told me he was engaged I calmly walked out the store. That was weeks ago. I haven't spoken to him since although he leaves me voicemails saying we really need to talk. I don't know if I want to talk to him anyway.

Anyways today I'm performing for American Idol. I'm the guest performer. Yes I said guest performer. At one of the basketball game I met Jay Z! We were talking about music and he told me one day to come and sing for him. I did and I got signed. Ever since then I've been writing, writing, & writing. That's what I've been doing these passed months.

I'm still in touch with Sonya. She knows about the record deal and all. She knows about this performance too. I'm sure she's going to tell Stephen to watch it because it is for him. Most of the songs I wrote are about him in some way.

It's not a secret that I like Stephen.... Maybe even love. But if this random chick, whomever she is, makes him happy then I'll try to be happy........... I should talk to him to understand more of this situation....

My manager walked over to me.

Manager- Ready?

I nodded.

Me- I think. *Chuckles*

She laughed and handed me the mic. Did I mention Leah is in the industry too! I told Jay about her. Me and her both can sing. That's why we're so closed. He was kind of hesitate because she's pregnant but I told him she's not going to be pregnant forever. I guess that opened his eyes a little.

I sat on the chair on the stage and began singing. After I finished I felt like this was one of the worst performances. I hated it. But I still got a standing ovation. Kindness.

I walked off stage and got dressed in normal clothes. I'm going back to Oakland because I have nothing else on my schedule. Maybe I can talk to Stephen...... I just need to get myself prepared for whatever bad news he's going to hit me with now.

I made it home safely. When I got there I saw someone sitting on my steps. Stephen. I sighed and got out of the car. I walked up to him. He stood up.

Me- What do you-GCO.

Stephen picked me up and crashed his lips onto mines. When he pulled away I was shocked. He grabbed my chin.

Stephen- You told me to make love to you right?

He kissed me again then he let me down and grabbed my hand leading me into the house. Oh boy.... What about his soon to be wife!