Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Today I had a little photoshoot to do. Riley was with Ayesha's parents. I make sure she knows her mother side of the family too.

It is 8:00 in the morning and I just dropped Riley off. She was still sleeping. I made my way to the place I had to go. When I got there I walked inside with my morning smoothie.

Me-*Smiles* What's up everyone.

They all spoke to me. I met with the director that was over the photoshoot. She gave me the schedule for everything today. I took it and walked to my dressing room. The stylist were in there picking out outfits. They asked me my opinion on some things. I didn't really care. It is there job so I trust them.

When I had my first outfit on we walked out.

Me- Lets do this! *Chuckles*

Everyone chuckled. I walked up to the little goal.

Me- Ok, what am I suppose to do?

Director- Lets have you hang on the goal.

Me- Alright. I can do that.

I pulled up myself on the goal and they took a couple of shots. After about 2 hours we took a lunch break. I left to go to Subway. In the car I called Riley.

******Phone Conversation*****
Ayesha's Mom- Hello?

Me- Hey it's me.

Ayesha's Mom- Hey steph. I'm guessing you're calling to check up on Ry. *Chuckles*

Me-*Chuckles* Yea.

Ayesha's Mom- Alrighty. She's right here. Daddy's on the phone Riley.

Riley- Daddy?

Me- Hey baby girl.

Riley- Hey daddy.

Me- What are you doing?

Riley- Grandma and I are coloring.

Me- Really? You're making me something?

Riley- Yup! *Giggles*

Me- Good. I can't wait to see it babe.

Riley- It's pretty daddy.

Me- If Riley drew it I'm sure it is. *Smiles*

Riley giggled.

Me- What did you eat today?

Riley- I had oatmeal for breakfast and for lunch I had ham and cheese with crackers.

Me- Sounds yummy.

Riley- Yea.

Me- Alright baby. I'll talk to you in a little.

I pulled up to Subway.

Riley- Alright! Bye daddy.

Me- Bye sweets. *Smiles*

*********End Of Convo******
We ended the call and I got out of the car. When I was walking in the paps kept asking how I'm taking the news. I have no clue what they are talking about.

I just ignored them and walked in. I fixed me a sandwich and sat down and ate it. I checked my work phone. It was blowing up. I went to my email and some magazine sent me something. I clicked on it and a big headline popped up saying "Is Tia Mann Cheating on Stephen Curry!?" I saw pictures of her and Jay Z at a pool and out for food. I lost my appetite so I wrapped my food up and left. I went back to the photoshoot and I got it over with. They thanked me for my time and I left. I went to get Riley.

Riley- Look daddy! Look at my picture.

Me- It's beautiful baby girl.

Riley- Thank you. *Giggles*

I thanked Ayesha's parents for watching her and we drove home. Riley put her picture up on the refrigerator.

Me- Riley come on. Let's pack.

Riley- For what?

Me- We're going to New York.