Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
The next morning we were getting ready to head back to Oakland but before we left we decided to get breakfast. Stephen and I aren't talking that much. Riley seems to notice the disconnect. I try to keep her mind from it because I don't want her worrying and asking questions as to why 'Mommy and Daddy aren't talking'.

Last night Stephen slept on the couch while me and Riley slept in the bed. I don't like us like this at all.

Riley-*Giggles*

I was taking Riley a bath and splashing her with the water.

Me- Time to wash your hair little one.

I added some shampoo to Riley's hair and I started rubbing it in.

Riley- *Frowns* I don't like this mommy... Mommy stop.

Me- I know, I know but this has to be done Riley. We have to keep it clean just like a princess. *Smiles*

Riley- Princesses get their hair wash too?

She looked up at me and I smiled and nodded.

Me- Yes.

To ease Riley's mind I started singing her favorite song.

Me-*Sings* When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do
Fate is kind
She brings to those to love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come-GCO

Riley-*Sings* Truuuuue!

I chuckled and rinsed off her hair.

Me- *Smiles* That's right... All done.

Riley- That fast?

Me-*Chuckles* That fast.

Riley smiled. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. I picked her up out the tub and stood her up on the counter. I dried off her feet first so she wouldn't slip.

While I was drying Riley off Stephen came in to brush his hair.

Riley- No no daddy. No boys.

Riley covered her private parts.

Stephen-*Chuckles* What, daddy sees you all the time.

Riley- But when I'm with mommy you can't see me.

Stephen- Fair enough.

Riley- Cover your eyes daddy.

Riley covered Stephen's eyes.

Me- Hey missy, you're suppose to be covering yourself. *Chuckles*

Riley- Oh yea.

I covered Riley with the towel. Stephen covered his eyes.

Stephen- Ok daddy's leaving.

On his way out he purposely hit the wall to make Riley giggle. It worked. I chuckled to myself. When he left Riley looked at me.

Me- No boys?

Riley- No boys! *Smiles*

Me- That's right big girl.

I wrapped her up in the towel and we walked in the room.

Riley- Now you can go in there daddy.

Stephen- Alright.

Stephen went in the bathroom while I got Riley dressed. I dried her hair and put it in a ponytail.

After we all were ready we left. In the car we listened to Dora's album. Riley insisted on the driver to put it in. And he did.

When we got to the breakfast bar I got out with Riley. The bodyguard held her since there were too many paparazzi. Stephen was walking a little bit in front of me with the bodyguards. But I got caught up in a hectic crowd of paps mixed with fans. I couldn't get out for nothing. I was getting blinded by flashes. The screaming and questions were too much!

BodyG- Move! Move!

Stephen came thru with the bodyguards by his side. He held out his hand and I took it. The bodyguards held back the crowd while we got inside. I could hear the paps yelling questions as we walked in.

Pap1- Stephen, Tia over here!

Pap2- Are you guys back together?!

We ignored them and walked in. We went to a private room to eat. When we got seated it was silent except Riley playing with a toy pony.

Me-... Thank You.

Stephen- Its my job..

Me- Can I explain.

Stephen looked out the window.

Stephen- Sure.

Me- The first day here I had some free time before the show so I went to the pool. A few minutes later Jay appeared. He came all the way from Germany for me. So I couldn't just ditch him... He asked me if I wanted to go for lunch and I was second guessing it because people assume but Jay said that we know where we stand-GCO.

Stephen- Obviously he don't.. He knew what he was trying to do. And he think he succeeded.

Stephen clinch his jaw.

Stephen- He has a thing for you. Men don't come from miles away for nothing... He wanted people to talk and he wants you and me to fall in his little trap. He wanted me to think this rumor was true so we could end this and be there to pat your back when you're crying.... I'm not blind. I see right thru him.

Me- If you knew all this was jays fault then why are you mad at me.

Stephen- I found out last night Jay's little plan when you and him came back to the hotel room with take out and how he just left when he heard I was here.... It took me a while to think about it but I was still upset with you because you gave him the time of day. From the looks of it you acted like you wanted him.

Me- I don't... If I wanted him I would be with him. But I'm where I wanna be.. With Riley and you. With my family.

For the first time since we sat down Stephen looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

Stephen- Are you sure because Jay has no kids.. Y'all could start something together-GCO.

Me- I love Riley. And I love you.

I grabbed his hand.

Me- I started something with you...*Smiles* I always finish what I started.

Stephen- Meaning? *Chuckles*

Me- *Smiles* Meaning..when I die they are going to bury me..beside you.

Stephen blushed.

Stephen- I love you.

Me- I love you more.

He leaned over and gave me a kiss. I bet the cameras caught that.

Me- *Smiles*.

I looked over at Riley and she was peacefully sleeping face first in her fruit.

Me- Oh Riley.