Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
It's been a month and all I've been doing is working on my album. It's dropping next week actually. I'm so excited about that.

Anyway, Today is my moms wedding. She's having it on a boat in LA. It's beautiful. Her dress in even more gorgeous.

Me- Mom you look amazing.

Tianna- Thank you daughter. *Smiles*

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. That's when Tiana walked in unannounced.

Tiana- Hey girls!

Me- Hey T.

Tianna- Hey babe.

Tiana- You ready mom?

Tianna- Little nervous..

Tiana- I know that feeling. Tia have yet to feel that.

Me- Feel what?

Tiana- The butterflies in your stomach when you marry your significant other. *Smiles*

Me- You always tend to mess with me about that. I'll get married one day Tiana.

I nudged her.

Tiana- I have news though.

Me&Mom- Ok?

Tiana- I'm not pregnant.

Tianna- Aw, honey.

Tiana- Trust me I'm fine. *Chuckles* I'm not in a rush for another baby. Julez hisself is a hand full.

I chuckled. I looked behind me at a sleeping Riley. She was sleeping on the bed. She's gone have to wake up in a few.

Tianna- What time is it?

Me- It's 4:40.

Tiana- The wedding is fine to start. I'm going to go take my seats.

Me- Same here.

I picked Riley up.

Me- Wakey Wakey sleepy head.

She opened her eyes and then closed them again. I patted her back again.

Me- Time to wake up Ry baby.

She opened them again. She's up now.

Me- Wanna walk?

She shook her head. I carried her outside of the boat and to our seats. I sat her beside me.

Me- Isn't the water pretty?

Riley nodded. She's not much of a talker when she wakes up. I saw Steph walk towards us.

Me- Here comes daddy.

I looked up at him. He sat beside Riley.

Stephen- Was she just sleep?

I nodded. Riley was wearing a crown and I had on a flower headband. I fixed her hair into two buns. She looked pretty.

Tiana, Julez, & Alan came and sat beside us when the wedding got started. I cried when mom and Richard said there vows. Tiana was laughing at me.

Tiana- I can just see you at your wedding. *Chuckles*

Me- Oh hush.

Riley- Mommy why are you sad?

Me- I'm not sweetie, Just happy. *Smiles*

When they kissed each other we all clapped. We followed behind mom and Richard as they walked down the aisle.

When we got into the boat where the reception was being held I gave mom and Richard a big hug.

Me- I'm so happy for you guys! *Smiles*

Tianna- Thank you baby.

She gave me a kiss.

Riley- Yay to grandma! *Claps*

Mom bent down to Riley's level and gave her a kiss and a hug.

Tianna- You're so so sweet.

Riley- *Giggles*

Before the reception I changed dresses. I was a little hot. Anyway the reception was actually fun. I tried getting Riley to dance with me. After awhile she gave in. She danced with Tiana also. At the end of the reception all the couples had to slow dance. I put my hand on Stephen's shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. We held hands with the other hands. I laid my head on his chest.

Me-*Chuckles*... I hear your heartbeat.

Stephen- *Smiles* How fast is it beating?

Me- *Whispers* 1..2..3..4..5..6...

I laid my head on his chest and counted his heartbeat to us softly.