Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
This is my last day in Houston. I'm taking Tiana's word and going back to Cali.

Mom and all the girls in our family were hanging out today. Went to the nail salon and shopping. When we came back we just sat in the front yard like usual. I was sitting on the grass looking at a butterfly fly while eating a piece of watermelon. I like sitting outside. It helps me balance my mind. You can't really do this in Cali. There's always going to be horns and things to distract you.

I finished my watermelon and got up. I was walking barefooted. I like the way the ground feels beneath my feet. I was walking to this swing my dad built Tiana and I when we were kids. I sat on it and started swinging. I held my hand on top of my head so my hat wouldn't fly off. I laughed at myself . It started as a giggle but it grew into laughing when I realized I was actually having fun. Made me feel worry free... Like I was little again. I started singing a random song of how I felt.

Me-*Sings* She was lost in so many different ways. Out in the-... Hmm what could come after that.

I looked out into the field. I kept swinging and I laid my head on the little piece of robe. I saw cows.. I haven't saw those in forever. Only in Riley's nighttime books.. I smiled at the thought of Ry. She'll love this a lot.

I finally stopped swinging and started walking along my moms rose bushes. I touched one and smelled it.

Tianna- They've been growing like crazy. *Smiles*

Mom came up beside me and wrapped her arms around my back. I leaned my head on hers.

Me- They're beautiful. *Smiles*

Tianna- Thank You baby.

She rubbed my arm.

Me-... Mom?

Tianna- Yes?

Me- I'm leaving... I'm going home.

I looked at her. She smiled.

Tianna- I support whatever you do.

Me- Thank You.

I smiled.

Tiana- *Yells* Tia! Wanna ride?!

I looked at the road and Tiana and our cousin were on a back of a truck.

Tianna- Go on ahead. *Chuckles*

I smiled and ran watching out for rocks. Tiana helped me onto the back of the truck.

Tiana- Root Beer?

Me- Why not. *Smiles*

She handed me one and I opened it.

Me- I'm taking your advice.

Tiana- Oh really? What?

Tiana drunk some root beer.

Me- I'm going home. *Smiles*

Tiana- That's great.

I leaned my head onto hers and she leaned hers onto mines.

Me- Little sister. *Smiles*

Tiana- Big sister. *Smiles*