Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
It was the end of the game and the Warriors won. My mom, dad, & Tia were here.They are outside while I got showered and changed into a suit and tie. When I came out Tia looked surprised.

Tia- You look nice. *Smiles*

Me- Thank You. I have a smile little meeting. Won't take long.

Tia- Good because I'm starving.

I chuckled. We walked over to my mom and Riley. They were dancing. Well, we could say Riley was trying.

My mom picked up Riley and smiled at me.

Sonya- Good game kid. *Smiles*

Me- Thanks ma. I have to go now guys. Be back in a little.

I gave Riley, My mom, and Tia a kiss on the cheek. My dad and I walked to the little meeting.

The meeting only lasted about 40 minutes. When it was over we met up with the girls. We decided to go out and get some food. We went to a fancy restaurant. We ordered and waited for our food.

When it came Riley wasn't eating so Tia had to feed her. She was too distracted by the big fish tank. Since I was finished I offered to feed her.

Me- I can feed her so you can eat.

Tia- Really?.. You don't mind.

I shook my head. Tia and I got up and traded places.

Riley- Daddy. *Smiles*

Me- Time to eat. Say eat.

Riley- Eat.

Me- Good. *Chuckles*

I fed Riley while my mom and Tia talked. My dad and I talked some too. Riley was just sitting there looking at the fish tank.

After dinner I said goodbye to my parents and we went our separate ways. Half way to the car Tia stopped.

Tia- My feet are killing me. *Frowns*

She took off her heels.

Me- Get on my back.

Tia- I'm heavy.

Me- Come on.

I bent down in front of her.

Tia-*Sighs* Ok.

She jumped on.

Me- You're not heavy at all baby.

Tia smiled.

Tia- Baby. That's new.

I took a hold of Riley's hand. I felt Tia lay her head on my shoulder.

Tia- I hope my dress isn't up in the back.

I reached back there and pulled her dress.

Me- If it was, it's not anymore. *Smiles*

I looked at Tia feet.

Me- You have gorgeous feet. *Smiles*

I know she's blushing.

Tia- Thank You. *Smiles*

I chuckled.

We got to the car and Tia got down.

Tia- Thanks baby.

I put Riley in the car and buckled her up. She'll be sleep any minute now. Tia got in the passenger side. Off we go.