Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Today is Tiana's wedding. I'm so happy for her!

Tiana- How do I look?

You can tell she was so nervous.

Tianna- You look beautiful baby. *Smiles*

Tiana- Tia?

Me- Gorgeous..*Smiles* You look very gorgeous.

Tiana- Thank Y'all.

She gave mom and I hugs.

Tiana- Both of y'all look outstanding too!

Mom and I chuckled. Tiana turned towards me. She looked like she was going to cry.

Tiana- I'm so h-happy you could make it.

I pulled her into a hug.

Me- I wouldn't miss this for the world Tiana.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Right then Julez walked in holding Riley.

Julez- Mom, when is this going to start?

Tiana-*Chuckles* In a few more minutes.

Riley- Mommy.

She held her arms out for me and I took her from Julez.

Me- Hey pretty girl.

Riley laid her head on my shoulder. I walked to the glass window that looked out over the city of New Orleans. I waved at some fans. I moved from side to side with Riley in my arms.

Me- You're tired?

Riley-Mhmm.

Me- Mommy knows.. You got up very early this morning.

I slicked down her edges.

Me- You're going to sit thru the wedding like a big girl?

Riley- Yea.

She said that in the sweetest voice. I know she's tired, she hasn't lift her head up off my shoulder yet. I'm trying to keep her awake by talking to her.

Me- You look really pretty. Don't you think?

Riley- Yes.. You do too.

Me- Thank You baby... You like your dress?

Riley-*Nodes*

Me- Mommy did a good job?

Riley-*Nodes*

Me- Ok.

Julez- Auntie Tia it's time to go.

Me- Alright.

I walked out the room holding Riley.

Me- You hear that, it's time to go to the wedding.

Riley- Yea.

My poor baby is exhausted.

Me- You can go to sleep if you wanna. Ok?

Riley nodded. It took her no time.

I walked thru a crowd of people. Riley moved her head onto my chest. I held my hand over her face and ears. I know once we walk outside there will be camera flashes and screaming. I was not wrong. When the bodyguard lead us to a waiting truck I got in. Stephen was with Alan in another car.

Tiana- Riley's sleep?

I nodded.

Me- Yea. We got up pretty early this morning.

I slicked her edges down with my hand again. She laid on me all the way to the church. While Tiana, my mom, and all the rest of her girl friends were talking, I was taking care of my sleeping little angel. I love her so much. More then my life.

One of Tiana's friends spoke.

??- Aw, you're such a great mommy Tia.

I smiled.

Me- Thank You.

We pulled into the back of the church. I got out and walked in with Riley. I gave her forehead a kiss. Like any other mommy, I have my moments where I just wanna be lovey dovey with my kid. I love her and I know she loves me just as much.

I walked to the front row seats where mom and Richard sat waiting. Mom looked at Riley.

Tianna- I just wanna wake her up. *Chuckles*

She rubbed her hair.

Me- Please don't, she'll get very upset. *Chuckles*

Tianna- Alright, I'll leave her a lone for now. *Smiles*

Riley had her arms wrapped around my stomach while her head was still on my chest. Her mouth was slightly open. I don't mind getting slob on me.

Stephen- Hey baby.

I looked up at Stephen. He took his seat beside me.

Me- Hey you. *Smiles*

Stephen- Little sleepyhead.

He gave Riley a kiss.

Me- You want her?

Stephen- Sure.

I gave him Riley and she did him the same way. Laid on his chest. Cute.

The wedding got started. In the middle of it Riley woke up. Just by her facial expression I knew she was going to cry.

Me-*Whispers* No, no-GCO.

A tear sled down. She had a bad dream.

Me- I got her.

I got out of my seat and took a crying Riley. She didn't fuss until we got outside.

Riley-*Crying*

I opened the trunk door that we came in and looked in my purse. I sat her on the seat and got her two packs of fruit snacks. I opened one pack for her and fed her one. She hushed. I handed her the pack and picked her up. I had the other one in my hand.

We made our way back into the church.

Stephen- Everything's good?

Me- Yes. She's fine.

She sat in my lap and ate her fruit snacks. She reached for my mom so I gave her to her.

Pastor- By the power invested in me. I hear by pronounce you, Husband & Wife. You may kiss your bride.

Tiana and Alan kissed each other. We all stood up and clapped. Including Ry.

Riley- Yaaaay! *Smiles*

After the wedding Tiana, Mom, Ry, and I met up before heading to the reception.

Tiana- I'm so happy this is over. All the stress was just too much on me.

Tianna- Yea, that wasn't healthy at all.

Tiana- Trust me mom, I know.

Tianna- So do your sister know?

Me- Know what?

I looked at them confused.

Tianna- Tell her.

Tiana-........ Tia.. I.... *Sighs*... I may be pregnant.

What!

Me- Oh... Oh wow..That's great. I'm happy for you.

Tiana- You're not upset?

Me- Of course not.. Why would I be.

She gave me a hug.

Tiana- I was so afraid of telling you! *Chuckles* How crazy of me. But I'm unsure. I hope not though.

Me-.. Why not?..

Tiana- You always knew I wanted just one baby. If I am, I'm going to accept it. *Smiles* Nothing's wrong with a bigger family.

Me- Yea.. Right.

Tiana- Lets go have some fun! *Smiles*

Me- *Smiles*.. Yea.

We all walked out the church together..